Archive > kimeria87 > Blog > Hey everybody!/ Pauline the Giantess YT vid was removed [Report]
kimeria87

Hey everybody!/ Pauline the Giantess YT vid was removed

Posted by kimeria87 6 years ago

Hey everyone! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: It's nice to be making another blog entry. My first semester of Grad school is almost over. It's been quite a ride. Enjoyed my 25th birthday yesterday.
Also, the Pauline the Giantess video on Youtube was flagged and removed. I also received a community guidelines strike. It's crazy because I've been on Youtube for about 10 years now and for them to remove a video over themes that aren't even as bad as other insane stuff on the site is unbelievable. Why didn't they just put a mature tag on it like some of my other videos? That site is going to hell. Like seriously....
Comment on Hey everybody!/ Pauline the Giantess YT vid was removed

Comments
Blabatron

Posted by Blabatron 6 years ago Report

I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you could try to talk to mods about it? I don't know how YouTube reallyworks, in that area, I'm not a YouTuber sadly... I hope that this gets resolved in a good way!

[ Reply ]

Datonenumbnuts

Posted by Datonenumbnuts 6 years ago Report

Good to see you! Sorry to hear about the stuff with youtube. The site has changed alot recently. Alot of vore or even sex stuff in general is being removed. Whether its tagged mature or not.

[ Reply ]

kimeria87

Posted by kimeria87 6 years ago Report

"Blabatron" wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you could try to talk to mods about it? I don't know how YouTube reallyworks, in that area, I'm not a YouTuber sadly... I hope that this gets resolved in a good way!

Thank you! Yes, after I found out that the video was removed and I received a strike, I contacted them to appeal it because I insisted they got it wrong. They claimed it was full of nudity and strong sexual content and that's not true at all. About a week later, I got the response that they fully reviewed it and determined that it will not be put back and that the strike would stay. I'm at a loss for words why they didn't put a mature tag on it like some of my other videos. As a matter of fact it might be the most tame vore video I've ever made.

[ Reply ]

kimeria87

Posted by kimeria87 6 years ago Report

"Datonenumbnuts" wrote:
Good to see you! Sorry to hear about the stuff with youtube. The site has changed alot recently. Alot of vore or even sex stuff in general is being removed. Whether its tagged mature or not.

It's great to see you too, and thank you!! Yes I got an email from my sponsor saying how many of the content creators have had their stuff removed and being hit with guideline strikes. I'm really at a loss for words. This was possibly the most tame vore video I've ever made and for it to get taken off like that... They claimed it had nudity and it certainly doesn't!

[ Reply ]