Archive > Emi > Blog > My thoughts about: "Lack of my favorite type of vore stuff" [Report]
Emi

My thoughts about: "Lack of my favorite type of vore stuff"

Posted by Emi 6 years ago

The truth is that all vorarephiles are different, and preference variation is very wide. Thus every of us can say that it's not enough of one's favorite stuff compared to the rest. I can't say that I'm AGAINST any type of vore content, quite the opposite, I'm glad that vore community gets wide and rich with various arts. First I joined Eka's (certainly - 10 years ago!) I was deeply upset with the fact that most of artists here love female preds instead of males which I prefer. But, hey! Every coin has two sides. This made me thinking about becoming an artist myself and "fix the situation", this is how I started to make contents there was lack of. And surely, I'm not alone in this. Every vore artist is stimulated to create stuff by the reason that there's not enough of his/her favorite type. This is definitely good, and I'm thankful to the situation for necessity of becoming an artist and improving my skills. There are artists who... how to say... doesn't get turned on by one's own arts. But if you are an artist, you always can find other artist to trade with, and this is the right way to fix the sad situation even without money. At least, there are many artists around who will be happy to draw/write whatever you want, for money. This is why I think there's nothing to complain about.

So, even accepting that there's not enough of materials I'd like to see around, I'm satisfied completely.
Comment on My thoughts about: "Lack of my favorite type of vore stuff"

Comments
kdanielss

Posted by kdanielss 6 years ago Report

Yeah, my situation was kinda different. I came looking for female human preds and kept stumbling across furry vore and male vore, which quite annoyed me at first.
But then it encouraged me to broaden my palette, and I ended up mostly animating these types of vore.

[ Reply ]