Archive > Heretic > Blog > Attention members of 'The Voar' [Report]
Heretic

Attention members of 'The Voar'

Posted by Heretic 15 years ago

I am going to set up a seperate thread for the side RP. If we feel the need to discontinue when The Voar shws up, we can opt to have it switched to a different area and used as an OOC thred of sorts, or we can continue it on the side. Please add any last minute suggestions as well a post confirmation that you saw this, if you dont give post confirmation, yes this is a threat, im going to PM you to make sure you know the scoop. Thanks for checking this and we'll get rolling soon.
Comment on Attention members of 'The Voar'

Comments
Lexifoxy

Posted by Lexifoxy 15 years ago Report

Is "The Voar" still going on? I looked at that 2 or 3 years ago (I can't do math :( ) when I first found this place, there was like 40 pages or something, and I tried reading it a page a night wanting to get caught up, but gave up at page 7 or so.

[ Reply ]

Feign

Posted by Feign 15 years ago Report

I would definitely be interested in a side project. It would help to have some kind of specifics on a thread name or a general idea of what's going to be going on. the main thing I liked about the Voar was Borb's ability to keep the story moving and keep the whole thing moderated, if you can keep that kind of thing up, that would be awesome.

[ Reply ]

Baz

Posted by Baz 15 years ago Report

Call me interested!

[ Reply ]

Heretic

Posted by Heretic 15 years ago Report

I can definitely do that for us Feign, though granted i may not be as good. However, i would like eveyone's take on the situation and everyone's opinions, concerns, etc. first

[ Reply ]