+ April 2017
+ January 2017
+ December 2016
+ September 2016
+ May 2016
+ December 2015

What to do in the New Year!

Permanent Linkby FreelancerSmurf on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Hi, everybody! It's 2018 and I didn't make a blog about this on Day 1! Whoops...

A-Anyway, with the New Year, comes new things. I strongly want to post more of my stories here and fulfill the stories asked by the requesters as well, but, being human, I easily get side-tracked. This time, I intend to put a lot of effort into working on the stories whenever I can and get as much them done as possible.

If I were to say how often I'll post new stories, I'd say one or two a month. I plan to get a story out this month anyway, so this is a good promise that I can keep. Wish my luck on that!

On a side note, I'd love to know who is willing to do trades with me. At the moment, all I can do is write stories in exchange for a drawing (I can't draw good). If you or somebody you know on this website can draw and is willing to do trades, feel free to share that info with me.

On the matter of requests, I hope to get some dome so I can accept more from you guys. These requests are free and negotiable on what they'll contain. While I'm working on the requests that are past due, I won't mind if you make a request for me to write up a story (just be sure to read can/won't do list in the Commision Status tab).

With everything said and done, have a grand New Year start! Bye, everybody!

0 Comments Viewed 58 times