Archive > KSapphire8989 > Blog > 2018 plans: Cons, anime art and shenanigans [Report]
KSapphire8989

2018 plans: Cons, anime art and shenanigans

Posted by KSapphire8989 6 years ago

I want to wish everybody here. Happy New Year. I hope you guys had a wonderous and warm holidays. (Even though the holidays aren't over until Chinese New Years, Valentine's day and All Whites day is over. But that might just be me. ^^) Anyway, I'm happy to start a new year and start it off right. First off, I will be working more on my patreon page than the previous year. I feel that I haven't really took proper care of the page like I promised. I want it to be apart of my dream to make my own fantasy universe and to launch my manga finally. So you will see more things popping up on these pages and I hope you guys are will to share that with me.

Secondly; Since last year was very interesting regarding to traveling. I will be vending again another year. (Applause in the background.) Yes, this will be my second year vending at various different cons this year. I'm still not sure if I'm going to do as many as I did last year being the crown jewel of my travels should be realized this coming year. ( That will be discussed later in this post.) So far there are three cons I know for sure that I will be attending this year. ^^ ( Will list them towards the end.) I'm really excited being but that means a lot of work, work, work. But in order to get through these really awesome challenges. I will need your support from time to time. ^^

Thirdly; Now some of you are wondering what is this crown jewel I speak of....It's my long awaiting Japan trip. I'm planning to go either in February or in June. I'm looking forward to it this coming year. I know I planned for it last year but due to unseen forces I had to reschedule the trip. I feel this year is my year and I'm looking to accomplish a lot.

So that's it for now and I will be more vocal about any changes or events that are coming this year. I'll keep ya guys posted alright. Later. ^^

Cons: ( These are the cons so far. The list will change as the year progresses.)

Anime Boston ( Working Reg)
Anime NYC ( Attendee)
Otakon ( Artist's Alley)
Comment on 2018 plans: Cons, anime art and shenanigans

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please