Archive > RoyalJellie > Blog > Rambles. [Report]
RoyalJellie

Rambles.

Posted by RoyalJellie 6 years ago

So this is my first blog, I'm not really one for doing these ha. XD; But first, sorry for the lack of content recently, I haven't really been on as much as I would have wanted, so sorry for leaving my messages unchecked. q v q /) I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't been around ahh.

That aside, now onto what I actually wanted to talk about.

Character creation! What do you guy's enjoy in characters, specifically those who you see in vore or general fetish related artwork? I'm asking for a number of reasons, partially out of general curiosity, and to also help me get out of a rut when creating characters. Are there specific personality traits that draw you in, or is it more to do with appearance?

But besides that, I hope to be more active here and I hope you are all doing good! I may also open up art trades in the future, and some YCH's should be popping up sooon.
Comment on Rambles.

Comments
JingleJangles

Posted by JingleJangles 6 years ago Report

I personally can swing a lot of different ways. I'm only into females or feminine characters, but that doesn't mean I like everyone under that description. I mainly like characters that are sadistic, stern, yandere, the more dominant or crazy kind of girl. For example, Yuri from DDLC? OH LORD I LOVE HER. Android 21 from Dragon Ball FighterZ is another good example. I also like cutesy characters. It's hard to describe this one, it's sorta specific for me. I guess a lot of slice of life or mahou shoujo anime girls are good examples. Madoka from Madoka Magica? I love her as a pred sm. I just like to imagine these innocent characters getting all flustered knowing they ate someone, whether it be willing, unwillingly, or unaware. That's my two cents on this. ^u^

[ Reply ]

Squidkid15

Posted by Squidkid15 6 years ago Report

I like motherly like characters that give off a sense of warmth and saftey

[ Reply ]