Archive > Xodiaq > Blog > So... lemme explain Aria... [Report]
Xodiaq

So... lemme explain Aria...

Posted by Xodiaq 6 years ago

https://img00.deviantart.net/cf76/i/2018/023/6/8/aria_vore_1_by_xodisvorebin-dc0y9kc.png

Aria is a bisexual, loud-mouthed, beer-guzzling Brit of a Weasel who has been a bit of an unexplained character for way too long in my stuff, so allow me to explain her a bit more.

After years as a gang member, causing trouble left and right, and finally having enough of that life, she moved away to Ironstalk, the same town that Vali, Nothing, Phulph, etc. live. However, when she got to Ironstalk, she’d found out that she had been seen there on and off for years at that point. Eventually, she tracked the imposter back to the house of Val, Nothing, and Phluph, the latter and former of which have some explaining to do.

You see, Vali needed a disguise to avoid the paparazzi, as she, as well as her best friend/rival, Anna were indeed sports celebrities to many. So when the honey badger hired her roommate/friend Phluph to make her a disguise, she didn’t realize how much of an artist’s block Phluph was having, and Phluph was too kind to let her friend down, so, after finding an article about a weasel in England… well, you get the point.

After a little scuffle, as well as a long explanation, Vali decided that she’d retire the disguise, and Aria would take it back. They become good acquaintances from then on, and Aria will also help Vali out if she can, as well as vice versa.

Another thing to note about Aria is how her preference on girls, especially other preds, effects her, as she could be completely fine one moment, and reduce to a blushy mess if she comes across a teasing lass with a tummy full of prey~ >//w//>
Comment on So... lemme explain Aria...

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please