Archive > rockysavannah > Blog > An offer. [Report]
rockysavannah

An offer.

Posted by rockysavannah 6 years ago

Hello, all. For those of you whom might not be aware, I run an interactive on writing.com called Belching Girls: Multi-media (Vore & WG). As of the time of this writing, the characters interactive is currently at 1,524 chapters in length, though most of those are just suggestion chapters, and most of the story chapters are less than forty sentences long. While some great stories have been crafted there by myself, it is everyone else who worked on the other chapters, coming up with ideas that I could not, using characters that I didn't consider, and writing for shows that I have no experience with. It is through their contributions and creativity that the interactive has gotten to where it is now.

However, it can always be improved, so I have decided to ask around Deviantart, Writing.com, BurpFetishForums, Aryion.com, Tumblr, and Furaffinity.net to see if anyone else has stories or wants to contribute.

So please, if you want, feel free to give any suggestions, stories, and/or allow me to put your stories on my interactive while giving you due credit.
Comment on An offer.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please