Archive > thespartzter > Blog > The Wonderful List of Preferences [Report]
thespartzter

The Wonderful List of Preferences

Posted by thespartzter 6 years ago

For those who are somehow interested in what I promise, you may give this list a look through. Just know the disclaimer that my interests are never going to be forced on unless requested by the partner, failure to avoid using stuff on the no or immediate no list may end up killing the mood of an rp for both of us. Thank you for your consideration.

If there is something not on the list you would like to know, tell me and I shall put that on!

SUB:
Bondage(Primarily plant-based or some sort of constriction, think nagas or spiders)
Transformation(Preferrably smaller creatures, either or ones that have trouble in doing their original functions which in turn makes it harder to struggle)
Capture Scenarios(Can lead to anywhere so long as it doesn't fall under any of the "no" categories)
Sticky stuff(Slime, glue, anything that can weigh my character down and keep them there with a very large hinderance on struggling is what I'm looking for)
Squeezing(Not enough to hurt)
Forceful snugs(Title says all, however I prefer some teasing along with)
Latex(Being trapped in something really stretchy, either or my character is given restrained movement)
Pudging(The prey is now trapped in the pred's gut as a soul for a little while)
Sadism(Playful)
Force feeding(So long as the belly does not become larger than the character's own body)
Being sat on(not on the face, and no flatulence)

SWITCH:
Vore(Oral, tongue, tail, slime, and absorption vores are my preferences)
Dom/Sub play(The dominant is really dominant on their prey)
Teasing(Title says all)
Paralysis/Poisoning/Force-sleep(So long as distributed in the form of injection, inhalation, or from certain foods)
Endosoma(I'd prefer this over digestion if you give me the choice)
Digestion (harmless, only leads to reforming shortly after)
Unwilling prey(I prefer if the prey had little to no control over what happens to themself)
Willing pred(I prefer if the pred had the control over what happens to the prey

DOM:
Macro vore(Involves a lot of tasting and maw play)
Scent-play(prey is weakened by my pred's breath and whatnot, it's sweet breath don't worry)
Big, goopy preds(Goopy preds are my forte)
Maw play(Mlemming, tasting all over the prey, etc etc)

MAYBEs:
Full-tour (going in through the mouth and out through the you-know-what)
Possession/Hypnosis (Only if my character still has a sense of control, or is fighting for it)
Tentacles (NOT in the sexual sense)
Fur vore (I've only found it fun with one other person)
Sinking (Only if the other is willing to help describe how the sinking is, especially since I don't like making up how it is in a scenario the other set up)
Submersion (If my character suffocates, it's a no)
Willing prey(I usually lose interest the further I have to make my character compliment the pred and ask to be eaten),
Unbirth(Only with those that I trust enough)

NOs:
Human involvement in vore (So far I have dropped most rps where the human is pred or prey, so this walks on a verrry thin line)
Harm (Acceptions involve blood sucking, poison injection, and others, please let me know if not those three beforehand)
Sudden OP surge (suddenly the character becomes extremely powerfully strong! Considerable only when discussed early on)
Malice (I can try torture but there's no guarantee that I will like it)
Unwilling pred (This falls under the same as force feeding, but is more extreme as I do not prefer prey overtaking the pred as much)
Inflation (Only acceptable when the belly does not go bigger than the pred's own body)
Involvement of actual food (I personally dislike being in a pool of mush, and I'd rather not put prey into the situation either)

IMMEDIATE NOs:
Face-sitting(I find it gross, and I also have no interest in it)
Anything that's sex(I have found numerous times that I have not enjoyed rps with this involved)
Exposure(full on nudity, where you can see each and every part)
Anything involving children under 18 years of age(I bet you already know why on that part)
Suffocation (My main fear is asphixiation, so I'd rather not rp that sort of scenario unless it's a serious manner)
Flatulence(what I find that kills the punchline or story of anything is when any of the characters decide it's a good time to let 'er rip)
Comment on The Wonderful List of Preferences

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please