New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (24)
Archives
- February 2018
More New Filters of my vore drawings
   Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 pm
Writing a story for fun?
   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm
I been having more watched lately what are your ideas?
   Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am
Talking about a 3DS Animation App, need opinions
   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:06 am
Thinking of doing something with...
   Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:49 pm
I got filters of my drawings!
   Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:21 am
A writing request: Sonic Girl as pred, willing to pay you!
   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:01 pm
Really?? 1K views from my WIP pic.
   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:23 pm
New icon!
   Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:02 am

+ January 2018
+ December 2017
+ November 2017

I been having more watched lately what are your ideas?

Permanent Linkby MidNightOwlArt on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am

Like seriously i have been having so many watchers then i ever imagine to have!
Thank you all so so much!! I’ll hug you all if i could! ^__^

Now all that lovey Dovey stuff is out of the way what are your thoughts?
Like i want to know what you guys think of me and my Art, is it good enough? Can i do more? And how is my Art style? And am I nice enough for trades and whatnot? Like EVERYTHING!

And what you guys like for me to draw in the future? it can even be something outside Sonic universe (even though i suck at drawing everything else)
Gimme your IDEAS! I want to know what you guys like to see from me.
I know i’m being a bit loud here but i’m excited to finally make art for the people i been with sense a young age.
Thank YOU and thanks for reading. ^__^
Last edited by MidNightOwlArt on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

7 Comments Viewed 100 times
Comments

Re: I been having more watched lately what are your ideas?

Permanent Linkby Humbug on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 am

There's always room for improvement, but I don't believe "good enough" is really something others have a right to judge. You should be the one to decide if it's up to your standards.
I would recommend going out of your comfort zone, though, if you want to improve. I'm pretty bad about this myself, and have only recently started doing it, but it's shown me some really rapid progress as a result.
I have finished projects purely out of spite.
Humbug
---

Blog: View Blog (118)

Permanent Linkby MidNightOwlArt on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 am

Humbug wrote:There's always room for improvement, but I don't believe "good enough" is really something others have a right to judge. You should be the one to decide if it's up to your standards.
I would recommend going out of your comfort zone, though, if you want to improve. I'm pretty bad about this myself, and have only recently started doing it, but it's shown me some really rapid progress as a result.

You think you have it bad? Try this!
When i even THINK about drawing something else like a human for example I giveup fast, like really fast!
Once i put my pin on my screen and start drawing something other then Sonic related i doubt my self so hard.
I really want to try something different but i doubt myself so much before i even make the first circle!
But thank you for the encouragement though, maybe one day i well finally break the Barrier and draw something without doubt.
MidNightOwlArt
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby Humbug on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:12 am

MidNightOwlArt wrote:You think you have it bad? Try this!
When i even THINK about drawing something else like a human for example I giveup fast, like really fast!
Once i put my pin on my screen and start drawing something other then Sonic related i doubt my self so hard.
I really want to try something different but i doubt myself so much before i even make the first circle!
But thank you for the encouragement though, maybe one day i well finally break the Barrier and draw something without doubt.

Yeah, just takes some mental preparation, is all. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. Maybe go in very gradual steps. Instead of Sonic characters, try an anthro in Sonic's style or something. Then just an anthro. Then a demi. Then work your way to a human. Stuff like that. :)
Humbug
---

Permanent Linkby MidNightOwlArt on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am

Humbug wrote:Yeah, just takes some mental preparation, is all. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. Maybe go in very gradual steps. Instead of Sonic characters, try an anthro in Sonic's style or something. Then just an anthro. Then a demi. Then work your way to a human. Stuff like that. :)

You know what that actually really great advice! I never thought of that before!
That would be interesting having Sonic or my Sam the Rabbit have curved legs like anthros or have furry hands and feet instead of gloves and Shoes.
But human? I may have to steal or use a already designed character with attributes that i like but I won’t stoop to that level just to make a human.
MidNightOwlArt
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby Humbug on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 am

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 68/7e7.jpg
This is just a meme, but it might be helpful to try something out similar to this at some point. :D

Either way, good luck! I'm sure you'll grow as an artist and get more confident in general if you take some risks. Art's pretty safe, after all, and you don't have to share everything you work on. :)
Humbug
---

Permanent Linkby MidNightOwlArt on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 am

Humbug wrote:http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/914/468/7e7.jpg
This is just a meme, but it might be helpful to try something out similar to this at some point. :D

Either way, good luck! I'm sure you'll grow as an artist and get more confident in general if you take some risks. Art's pretty safe, after all, and you don't have to share everything you work on. :)

Ohh i love this drawing! I seen it before and i wished i could fav it this is a perfect example of what i like to do.
Thank you for showing me this again. ^__^
MidNightOwlArt
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby UBHunter on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm

I think you should maybe do more experimention with the filters. Some looked really great. Alternative Versions of the same picture is usually a good way to go for some easy expansion of content.

If you want something fun to do, Something I see some artists do that I wish more did was create a continuity, a world. So they have their normal pictures they always have, then they have separate pictures that revloves around rules and tied together stories.
I RP, Message me if you want to. Don't look at my RP thread, it's never accurate.
UBHunter
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (0)