Updates, commissions and Patreon.
   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 am

+ September 2017
+ January 2016
+ May 2015
+ January 2014

Updates, commissions and Patreon.

Permanent Linkby Waismuth on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 am

I haven’t been active in recent weeks because I had to send my laptop for repairs, as its LCD screen was getting wonky. Now I have it back!

In other news I’m still open for commissions, give me a poke if you want a picture! I’ll provide a link to my prices below.

On top of that I updated some of my Patreon tiers/rewards. If you want to get some extra stuff, and support my art with humble donations feel free to check it out. For now it has three tiers. For 2 dollars you can get access to early wips and sketches; for 5 dollars you get early access to my art, in highest resolution, and you gain access to my Patreon-only discord channel for discussing further art and projects; for 10 dollars you’ll get access to Patreon-exclusive content, like lewd/non lewd stories, and drawings!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/371988

0 Comments Viewed 81 times