SuccubusChara
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (3)
Archives
- February 2018
+ December 2017
Search Blogs

Character profile, for those wishing to RP outside the chat.

Permanent Linkby SuccubusChara on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:53 am

Link to the previous blog post: blog.php?b=36796

For those curious, I do not use the chat.

I have my reasons.

Anyway, here's the profile:

The name is Chara. Chara Dreemurr. Former human turned Succubus Poltergeist, or a Succugeist, if you prefer.

Image ((I have lewder pics, just dm me on discord (Howlin'AtTheMoon#4012) for them.))

I am a 100% pred, and am open to almost anything. Just ask. I'm also a dom, if you couldn't tell.

I am a... special case, for lack of a better term, when it comes to preds and magical beings. Believe it or not, but I'm actually capable of bringing back the dead. As in, those that have been permavored, I can bring back. Even if they're souls disappear, I will be able to bring them back. I believe it's because of time-fuckery, and stopping them from being permavored. I ran a bunch of tests, but they gave me too many questions, and not enough answers. Anyway, those that have been permavored, come to me.

I can also enchant others by making them unable to be permavored. This is because, at one time, I was eaten and almost permavored, but, thankfully, I survived thanks to my magic. As a result, the pred who tried to eat me is permanently dead. But, anyway, this means that if I use my magic on others, I give them immunity to permavore, unless they desire to be permavored... or if I like them a lot, in which case I would keep them near me at all times.

Back to me, I am actually over 100, being about... 147? In basic terms, I'm in my forties. Don't call me old, or else I'll shove your head up your own ass. Now, my appearance is best stated like this: 7'10", B 200in, W 105in, and H 195in, but that's what I normally look like (I'm actually 9'10"). Light brown hair, rosy pink cheeks, light skin, demonic/draconic attributes (horn, wings, and tail), long, snake-like tongue that can stretch farther than it really should, etc.

...and that's all, for now! See ya!~

5 Comments Viewed 186 times
Comments

Re: Character profile, for those wishing to RP outside the chat.

Permanent Linkby Xaxtern on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Call me incredibly intrigued.
Xaxtern
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (1)

Permanent Linkby SSJDudeMan on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Well, now I'm certainly interested in this, for the future.
SSJDudeMan
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby SuccubusChara on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Xaxtern wrote:Call me incredibly intrigued.

SSJDudeMan wrote:Well, now I'm certainly interested in this, for the future.

Before you two get ahead of yourselves, as well as others that are interested in this, know that while I AM bisexual, I lean more towards girls. And don't think about trying to turn the tables on me either.

I'm not one to take it up the ass or any of my holes, unless I'm eating someone.

Femboys are an exception, as are traps, but still.
SuccubusChara
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (3)

Permanent Linkby KingMewtwo on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:05 pm

How strict are you with your gender request, I'm on the fence if I should or shouldn't bother
KingMewtwo
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby testuser on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Do you actually nom males then?
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (4)