Archive > Morwyn59 > Blog > Story Collection Update [Report]
Morwyn59

Story Collection Update

Posted by Morwyn59 6 years ago

Hey everybody, how are you doing?
I haven't done one of these in a long while so I feel it's time to discuss the situation of my various stories I'm working on.
There is a total of around 65 stories I've created so far, all by myself too, but this blog will only cover the four major ones that I am currently developing.

Name: The Conformer's Conquest
Summary
The Conformer's Conquest is a short but intense story about the Conformer infiltrating an illegal circus containing many exotic humanoid creatures.
This series is on hold until I can acquire enough funds to resume it through commissions.

Name: The Equine's Cuisines
Summary
The Equine's Cuisines is a collection of one-shot comics featuring the Equine encountering different characters from different artists.
This series is on hold until I can acquire enough funds to resume it through commissions.

Name: (ARK: Nature Evolved)
Summary
ARK: Nature Evolved is a cinematic retelling of the ARK story with my own creativity thrown in to make it more original.
The series contains three major stories that each have five arcs, which are roughly 10 chapters per arc. (longer if necessary)
The story takes place on a super-earth called Feros Prime, which supports a diverse climate from sprawling deserts to treacherous icecaps.
The premise begins when a colossal human colony ship approaching the planet suddenly malfunctions and crash-lands.
The resulting impact causes a climatological apocalypse that torments the planet for years and brings much of the planet's life to near-extinction.

Name: (Hydronaught: A Subnautica Tale)
Summary
Hydronaught: A Subnautica Tale is a cinematic retelling of the Subnautica story with my own creativity thrown in to make it more original.
The series is 15-20 chapters long and takes place 200 years after the events of the game.
However, there are significant differences between the game and the story designed to make it more realistic and entertaining.
For example, in the game, there are four Kelp Forest biomes but in the story, there is only one.
Three YouTube characters appear as cameos in the story so keep an eye out for characters in the background.
Comment on Story Collection Update

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please