Archive > Suneater > Blog > Sorry for the sudden change [Report]
Suneater

Sorry for the sudden change

Posted by Suneater 6 years ago

As the title goes, I'm sorry for the sudden name change and profile pic change. Going through one of those bullshit things where like before on that Adventure Time pic with Marshall Lee in it that I mentioned, one of my family members is wanting to check my device to see if I'm still on this site because they don't want me to have any part of it which is still stupid -_-
I'll also be MIA for a bit because of this, so see you guys later
Comment on Sorry for the sudden change

Comments
Perestroika01

Posted by Perestroika01 6 years ago Report

Well that totally sucks ... Hope everything goes alright while you're gone.

[ Reply ]

VToons

Posted by VToons 6 years ago Report

I hope everything gets better for you

[ Reply ]

teabender

Posted by teabender 6 years ago Report

Sorry to hear, I hope your family will learn to respect your privacy.

[ Reply ]

Grimdead

Posted by Grimdead 6 years ago Report

Privacy? what is that?. In my parents' house that does not exist (one of the reasons why I live alone).
Ok, let's forget the bad jokes, I hope that in the end everything is fine for you and that you can solve it.

[ Reply ]

Mortaven

Posted by Mortaven 6 years ago Report

Best of luck gettin through this, I've heard this happen several times to several people and it still boggles my mind. >3> You don't persecute someone's artistic or deviant interests...may as well be the 70s again with parents tellin 'em rock music is DA DEVIL!

Unless your family uses shock treatment. Then maybe you should gtfo of that place.

[ Reply ]

doomfister

Posted by doomfister 6 years ago Report

man that sucks mate, hope it works out for you, you were a good burst of fresh air to the site and it would be a shame if your went walkabouts.

[ Reply ]

AustinDR

Posted by AustinDR 5 years ago Report

Understandable. Something similar happened to me with my family. Thankfully, they have no idea about this website I frequent, and as for my drawings...thankfully they assume that I draw pregnant women so they don't have the full picture. They're confusing it for a pregnancy fetish, but hey, that's better than being lectured for liking vore.

[ Reply ]