Archive > OpenLive00 > Blog > 50,000 Views and About Commissions [Report]
OpenLive00

50,000 Views and About Commissions

Posted by OpenLive00 6 years ago

Wow, not even two weeks after reaching 32k views and I'm already at over 50k! Not to mention 53 watchers! I'm still amazed so many people like my work, even now...I just wanted to say thank you again for everyone who liked my writing, it means so much to me~ :D

Also, on a side note, I'm considering opening commissions in the near future. Would anyone be interested in that?
Comment on 50,000 Views and About Commissions

Comments
Conn

Posted by Conn 6 years ago Report

I assumed you were doing commissions as it was, all the recent uploads seem to be them after all!

[ Reply ]

OpenLive00

Posted by OpenLive00 6 years ago Report

"Conn" wrote:
I assumed you were doing commissions as it was, all the recent uploads seem to be them after all!

Technically yes and technically no. I have been uploading my past commissions but I've only been doing them for close friends of mine, which is why all of my commissions have been for two people.

I'm considering opening them up publicly though.

[ Reply ]

Conn

Posted by Conn 6 years ago Report

"OpenLive00" wrote:
"Conn" wrote:

Technically yes and technically no. I have been uploading my past commissions but I've only been doing them for close friends of mine, which is why all of my commissions have been for two people.

Ah nice I'm always on lookout to see any league stuffs that matches my prefs, wish you luck if you do open publicly!

[ Reply ]

OpenLive00

Posted by OpenLive00 6 years ago Report

"Conn" wrote:
"OpenLive00" wrote:
"Conn" wrote:

Ah nice I'm always on lookout to see any league stuffs that matches my prefs, wish you luck if you do open publicly!

I appreciate it~!

[ Reply ]