Archive > CMvoreroom > Blog > April Update: Commission Status and Summer Stuff [Report]
CMvoreroom

April Update: Commission Status and Summer Stuff

Posted by CMvoreroom 5 years ago

Hello everyone and once again it's time for another blog post.

What's been happening with me lately?
So far, not much. Things have been pretty slow for me at home and with work in general (i.e. commissions and my own personal work).
Live has been... steady, for the most part, and hopefully, with summer on the horizon, it will get better (fingers crossed).

The New Commission Prices!
My prices over on my Commission Status has been lowered a little bit since last time; I've been feeling that my standers for what I deserve when taking up commissions, has been... widely overblown (that and oversea's pricing). I hope that it will make things easy for people who want a commission and, at the very least, fair for what amount I should earn.

Let me know what you think. Any feedback that would help make things better for me and for everyone else, would be great!

So, what's next?
I'm not really sure. Depends on the commissions I take, streams, my own personal work, free time, things that happen in my life etc. Though I have a few goals I want to try and make work this year, all and all, anything could happen. We'll just have to see how things go from here on to the end of the year.

Do you want to help me make one or two of my goals happen?
Getting work out of what I love, has been a roller coaster of a time for me. So finding work on either commissions, comments to help spur me on and in general getting motivated to help make what I want/love to do, happen. So just keep on doing what you're doing to help me grow and motivated to continue on with it all!

Other then that, if you feel you would like to help me financially and have a few change you think you could spare, then please consider following me on my Patreon page.
Any amount would help me greatly, not only financially but in helping me grow even more and get better at what I love.

I will try as much as I can to post anything I'm working on, have in mind, ideas etc.
At the very least give it a look-see, and if anything you think could be done to help make it even more appealing and worth donating, then please leave a comment or PM me on what you think would help make it better. I'm not at all good at figuring out money or businesses, so I would very much love the help.

Finally...
Thank you all who stook around to read all of this (I know it's a lot XP) and overall thank you to all who have stood with me for over the years I've been posting. I hope I can continue on with what I love and I hope you can stick along for the ride!

Thank you so much again, until next time.
- CM
Comment on April Update: Commission Status and Summer Stuff

Comments
Moonlightshadow

Posted by Moonlightshadow 5 years ago Report

Hmmmm...
*Looks into a wallet*
*Evil plotting intensifies*

[ Reply ]