Archive > Finetti > Blog > Awesome Dream [Report]
Finetti

Awesome Dream

Posted by Finetti 6 years ago

I had an amazing dream where I was a horny cuntboy having sex with a blue, anthro wolf in the men's restroom at a fast food joint. It was so vivid, and the feeling of his knot swelling inside me was more than I could handle. I remember the bliss of finally getting that release as his seed filled my womb, and the shock of realization of what I'd done. I just had sex with some random guy I'd met on the street with his friends. I'd been walking with my friend, but I couldn't let him know I had a vag because I felt ashamed, when we ran into three guys who were slightly buzzed and invited us to grab some food with them. I was so horny, the sock I'd stuffed in my pants was soaked. I got the wolf boy to follow me into the restroom because I could tell he was kinda slow, and I'd be able to trick him into sex and he wouldn't notice my secret. The two other guys were joking around with my friend after they'd noticed we'd left. "Maybe he's a cuntboy," one joked. "Yeah right," my friend responded, but realization dawned on him. "Oh my god," he exclaimed. "He's a a friggin' cuntboy!"

I'm probably going to work this dream into a story because it made me so hot I woke up.

The sock was useful.
Comment on Awesome Dream

Comments
Finetti

Posted by Finetti 6 years ago Report

I also can't tell if I'm covered in sweat, or jizz.

[ Reply ]