Archive > iasiney > Blog > Devourment and Fallout 4 Psuedocode and Fallout 4 Vore Videos [Report]
iasiney

Devourment and Fallout 4 Psuedocode and Fallout 4 Vore Videos

Posted by iasiney 6 years ago

I am currently at odds with the vore mod as it is. I think it's just the immersion or that it forces you to a certain playstyle (basically agreeing with some other comments from others). But the way folks go about the redo this or that with it isn't working for me. It is boring to go around and eat people sadly with this mod because I just don't care so much for the melee build and getting the videos ready. I just don't want to do anymore fallout 4 vore 2.0 mod videos right now.

One of the things that would be interesting with the Fallout 4 vore mod is pika or object vore. I want to have more transparent digestion process whereas if you swallow something you can use a terminal screen to see what is in your insides. Also, have a way to reopen the stomach container.

I went back and used tgm to get my original character back to nuka world after I changed things. Then I went through and got some achievement with the institute, bos, and railroad. I think the game in general is just wearing on me. Using TGM is only amusing right now. I think Fallout 4 wonders are starting to wane on me. Just breaking the rules are fun now since I've played through as the goody goody do all stuff for you.
One can't use tgm console command (only tim) with the vore mod and that is kinda' doens't make sense why. I read it was becasue of actor values but actor values are usually rampant in the game (explanation does not suffice, need more). Already, some add-ons require f4se of which is a whole different load environment and is a modular mod since it needs its own executable environment before running fallout4 executibles.

I might have more free time next month so I was considering trying to tackle a merging of the cannibal perk with a standalone vore mod of my own. Then again, I'd like to really just redo this into object-oriented standards (and why not since one of the components appears to be visual c++ during the installation of the creation kit). But there's definitely flaws to object oriented programming. I am still too lazy to code but here's the psuedocode I was working on:

Overview of Process
Intake of objects into Self through opening at top of stomach
Top of Stomach muscles open to let objects in
Objects pass into stomach
Retention of items in self
Top and Bottom Stomach muscles close to keep objects in
Objects are held in stomach
Objects held take up space in the body inside of the stomach and increase body size
Retained objects take up space an stack against limits of stomach capacity
If capacity is unavailable then stomach will burst
Stomach burst results in damage internally (health drops)
Attempted Digestion of Items in Self
Injection of Acids
Infusion of Digestive juice (enzymes) breaks down items
Movement of Muscles (a.k.a. motility)
Use of gravity and motility pushes items down
Items are pushed and exit through bottom of stomach
Utilizing bottom of stomach muscle movements to help

/* Cardia's Stomach Mod
By: Cardia John Scott
4/18/2015
This was made with the idea of devourment, the Skyrim Vore Mod (or fallout 4 vore mod). It may be used standalone mod or programs. The psuedocode is made in a haphazard programming style that takes into account the functions of the stomach with as realistic but simplistic function as possible.
The above being said, I am orienting these functions as it relates to vore, or devouring objects whole and will comment appropriately so sections could be removed.
This method, above all, attempts an object oriented approach to programming (or objects have their own self contained fuctions type of programming (a microwave microwaves food with its own program with external interface as the buttons the user presses but has its own internally programmed and executable functions which the average user usually cannot or should not mess with) and is otherwise self contained so it is better to engineer, program, debug, etc. rather than procedural which is code in succession executed line by line with no seperate objects but all spewed out into one place and harder to debug).
*/

/* defining variables */

objStomach(objIntake, objOutput) as object(

/* Local variables, as these objects are potentially transformed. Although it is assumed that the object takes up space. These variables are assumed to intake an object that is 3-D. It is also assumed that the object is something that has health and magic. The reason being is that in assuming basic object oriented programming aside, this object has its own. It is assumed that the ObjIntake and ObjOutput contain character data as received from character output but just in case, I am going to define what information ObjIntake and ObjOutput needs. And the KISS method (keep it simple stupid).

In this case:

We need something to fill in three dimensions. Then something for stomach acid and motility to act against. And considering various other potential or existing dimensions of damage or utilization of basic absorption, we will take that into effect. The external object is usually the "character", person, or objectbeing taken in.

*/

var objIntake(objCharacter) as Object
var objOutput(objCharacter) as Object

/* pulling in and defining variables */

ObjCharacter as Object

/*lets define stomach functions :) /*

/* Intake of objects into self through intake through top of stomach. And, hey, in all intents and puposes, one could attach a stomach to anything :D like a brick and have it intake things from that. XDDD

funcRetention(objCharacter, varBoolInsideCardia, intMinimumStomachCapacity, intMaximumStomachCapacity, intStomachSize, varBoolExpelFlag) as Function
funcCapacity(objCharacter, intMinimumStomachCapacity, intMaximumStomachCapacity) as Function
funcDigestion(objCharacter as Function
funcExit(objCharacter) as Function

objCardia as ChildObject(

/* Top of Stomach Muscles open to let objects in */

/* Define variables */

objCharacter as varFoodObject

/* Biologically, muscles only really contract
varBoolMuscleOpen as Bool

/*Variables that is outside cardia is moved to inside of cardia
varBoolOutsideCardia as Bool
varBoolInsideCardia as Bool

If varBoolOutsideCardia = yes
(
varBoolMuscleOpen = yes
varBoolOutsideCardia = yes
varBoolMuscleOpen = no
varBoolInsideCardia = yes
varBoolOutsideCardia = no
return(objCharacter = varBoolInsideCardia)
Else
(
varBoolInsideCardia = no
varBoolOutsideCardia = yes
return(varFoodObject = varBoolInsideCardia)
)
)

funcRetention
(
objCharacter as varFoodObject
varBoolInsideCardia as Bool
intMinimumStomachCapacity as Integer
intMaximumStomachCapacity as Integer
intStomachSize as Integer
varBoolExpelFlag as Bool

If varBoolInsideCardia = yes
(
If intMinimumStomachCapacity >= intMaximumStomachCapacity
(
intStomachSize + 1
)

Else
(
varBoolExpelFlag = yes
)

Else
(

)

)

)

)

But at this point, I'm just not feeling it and want to give up. Originally, I started to assume I was doing a bunch of checks and that was getting tedious. As far as the stomach is truely concerned, it is latent in telling the brain that it is full. Pain and suffering. Mortality is definitely going to matter as much as to what the stomach can hold. Also, I think this is beyond me. I only took a class or two and litely read a book about oop (object oriented programming).
Comment on Devourment and Fallout 4 Psuedocode and Fallout 4 Vore Videos

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please