Archive > A0IISA > Blog > Weekly Sunday Sketch Commission Stream [Report]
A0IISA

Weekly Sunday Sketch Commission Stream

Posted by A0IISA 5 years ago

NOTE! These streams are a test runs for weekly scheduling for a month, also methods of taking these commissions may change for experimentation, if these work out they will be regular. Not every Sunday may be done for whatever reason.

TIMES
Starting at 17:00 Central European Summer Time (15:00 UTC, 08:00 PDT & 11:00 EDT) each SUNDAY, lasts as long as I have energy to work!
You can make orders 30 minutes early before work on the stream truly begins to spare time.

CURRENT PRICES
For $7, you can get simple single character sketch. For $2 to add flat colors and $2 more for full coloring.
And $3 for additional character (1 extra max and 2 max ONLY if both extras are less than 50% visible) or detailed large prop or group of props.

SAMPLES
CMSN Stream LINES BINARY SAMPLE.jpg
CMSN Stream FLAT SAMPLE.jpg
CMSN Stream FULL SAMPLE.jpg

4 slots per day and 1 commission per customer each month available.
I might take more if there's time.

Be sure to check list of what I'm willing, probably willing and not willing to draw before making decisions, if something is unclear go ahead and ask me.
If you want to commission, fill the form below the stream, and when I accept yours I will send the invoice to you. (This might be to change!)

No ordering while being outside of the stream! If you're not there to communicate on spot, outside messages will be ignored and not be responded.
Comment on Weekly Sunday Sketch Commission Stream

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please