Archive > BlueBlaze95 > Blog > Youtube kicked me off! [Report]
BlueBlaze95

Youtube kicked me off!

Posted by BlueBlaze95 5 years ago

Well the games up guy's I finally got kicked off of YouTube!

To be fair, I'd have to be blind not to have seen this coming from a mile away, and have been expecting it since January. So it didn't come as a massive surprise when it finally happened. YouTube just isn't the place it once was they have made their choice to censor everything that could ever be even slightly offensive. And the idea has more than a few times crossed my mind to close the channel myself just because I hate what YouTube has become. But looks like they beat me too it!
Anyhow you can find about 99% of all my videos in my gallery now. Which I know isn't ideal but it's the best I can muster for now.

So whats changing? Well not too much, For the time being, I'll still continue pretty much as normal. Though I'll be uploading here as a priority and videos will be listed with downloads links to the videos. I'm also planning to start uploading WebM videos to Derpibooru. which should let people still stream them to their devices without having to download them. (That should be happening this weekend)

Besides that I hope to continue things as normal. But I can't say it doesn't come as a little disheartening to me to see the channel that started it all get put down and seeing 3 years of hard work going down the drain. but oh well that's what happens when you play with fire I suppose!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that still sticks by me despite my somewhat unpredictable upload patterns and falling off the planet now and again. I honestly can't say how much it means to me and I hope to really pick up the pace with more stuff more regularly! I really really want to get back to doing requests again, I Miss the old days of doing those, they always brought up the most interesting projects ^^

But thank you again everyone! Hope you all have a great day!
Comment on Youtube kicked me off!

Comments
LightSpeed

Posted by LightSpeed 5 years ago Report

*hugs* Sorry to hear Youtube screwed you over. =<

I do hope you continue to do what you've been doing, your animations are awesome, and so are you. ^w^

[ Reply ]

MirceaKitsune

Posted by MirceaKitsune 5 years ago Report

Youtube has been going mad recently, virtually attacking small channels (especially animation) purely at random apparently. It's been happening to a lot of people and I nearly lost my 13 year old channel as well. Those people clearly aren't living in the same world as us, because Jesus Frigging Christ.

[ Reply ]

hunter1243

Posted by hunter1243 5 years ago Report

And that answers that. Figured it was somthing like that.

[ Reply ]

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 5 years ago Report

That blows. Sorry to hear you lost a good chunk of your audience. Hope you can still make-do with what you've got.

[ Reply ]

ScrubEC

Posted by ScrubEC 5 years ago Report

I know the feeling bud. Youtube's staff has become so spineless they probably need to be carried around in a bucket. Glad to see you're not letting this set you back too much.

[ Reply ]

CrimsonTailtrp

Posted by CrimsonTailtrp 5 years ago Report

Man, that blows they would do that. I've heard that it's been going around lately... that's how I found you at first, you were like, one of the first people I found, and I really loved your stuff. Do your thing, do what you gotta do. Just hope you yourself are doing okay, because that's what's most important of all, regardless of "upload rate" haha.

[ Reply ]

MarkTheW0lf

Posted by MarkTheW0lf 5 years ago Report

sorry to hear. Glad you're still optimistic though!

[ Reply ]

warcrusher

Posted by warcrusher 5 years ago Report

Yes it sucks but vore is pretty much sexual content and if I recall you did have av content on there. Sorry man but like you said you saw it coming and pure sexual content just isn't allowed.

[ Reply ]

VoraciousSincerity

Posted by VoraciousSincerity 5 years ago Report

If it weren't for the fact they still have plenty of stuff I value on there, I'd say I hope YouTube and its staff suffer total collapse of everything they hold dear, screw them for their cowardly and selfish behavior. At least sites like this are still going strong and can be used instead at times.

[ Reply ]

HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 5 years ago Report

requests? come on fam you've gotta make up for the demonitization, start pulling in that ez$$

[ Reply ]

sevensix

Posted by sevensix 5 years ago Report

I've seen people talk about something called Bitchute. Have you looked into it?

[ Reply ]

VorishFoxie

Posted by VorishFoxie 5 years ago Report

That's a huge bummer... I hope that you can still find success off of youtube. I'm sure you will, your work is always just so amazing, nobody animates ponies as smoothly as you. I'll do my best to support you any way I can. ^^

[ Reply ]

Dragonjaj

Posted by Dragonjaj 5 years ago Report

You tube is tuning to shit

[ Reply ]

LizardHunterPONY4

Posted by LizardHunterPONY4 5 years ago Report

Tragic :/

[ Reply ]

VorishSnivy7

Posted by VorishSnivy7 5 years ago Report

Unfortunately, YouTube isn’t the place to post our kind of material. It sucks but it is what it is.

[ Reply ]

Base54

Posted by Base54 5 years ago Report

One thing I don't understand, is that there are many other vore artist on Youtube that haven't been taken down, like DragsAnimation and Merciless Nature, Cake Inferno, and Amplitude Frequency. And DragsAnimation and Merciless Nature have been on Youtube for years, not sure about Cake Inferno or Amplitude Frequency though. Just puzzling why they took you down and not the others.

[ Reply ]

Takoma

Posted by Takoma 2 years ago Report

May i suggest, odysee to put your work at, i hear forgetful tophat is doing fine over there.

[ Reply ]