Archive > NocturneWolf > Blog > Come and get me... if you can! >:3 [Report]
NocturneWolf

Come and get me... if you can! >:3

Posted by NocturneWolf 15 years ago

EDIT (9/24/12): This... is so out of date. >.> I'll need to rewrite this sometime soon, as well as upload some more work.~

Hi everyone! I’m something of a new face in the RP scene, having only taken it up actively a few weeks ago, so I’m still getting used to the mechanics of it all. As such, I’m looking for an RP partner who is willing to help me improve and also chat OOCly with me (I’m looking for friends too). ^^

Most of the information about my character, Chase Nocturne, can be seen in his character profile and fighter profile, which the following links will lead to. Thus, most of the information on this post will be about my preferences and other OOC stuff about me.

Character Profile: http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?&nick=NocturneWolf

Fighter Profile: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=167716

As a writer, I do have a slight preference towards storylines and longer, quite possibly multiple sessions. Also, my posts might be a bit more verbose than usual; 3-6 lines per post is probably a good estimate. I like to think of myself as reasonably skilled with words and would like for you to think of yourself similarly, but I’m certainly not picky to the point of being a Grammar Nazi. I just believe that good writing can make a scene that much more enjoyable. ^^

I most often play my character as a prey figure, although I do give him occasional predatory streaks. >:3 Apart from a few little turn-offs, I don’t have any particularly strong preferences and am always willing to try new things. Here’s a quick list of my likes and dislikes if you’d like clarification:

Oral vore (as prey and pred)
Cock vore (as prey)
Being willing or unwilling as prey
Friendly and/or dominating preds
No digestion, or digestion with reformation
Partners of any gender or type

Is interested in/okay with:
Unbirthing (as prey)
Tail vore (as prey)
Yiff (but I’m not very good at RPing it ><)
Digestion without reformation

Dislikes:
Hard vore
Watersports/Scat
Anal vore

With that said, there are a few specifics that I’m searching for in an RP or would enjoy greatly if you did put in. Most of these aren’t anything too pressing:

1. An interesting plot leading up to vore

Like I said before, I like having a bit of a story that leads into a vore scene. Is this the result of a chance meeting? Or has my character wronged you in some way you demand retribution for? Or is this the end/beginning of a relationship/friendship? Having any of these kinds of complexities in an RP is a major plus for me.

2. A good fight

Although I certainly don't limit myself to just this kind if scene, seriously, if you can RP a good fight between Chase and your character, I will find the RP much more enjoyable. For some reason, I just like the idea of two battlers taking each other on, especially in the knowledge that one is fighting for a meal/gratification, the other his chance to escape. Chase isn’t meant to be easy prey, boasting an impressive collection of fighting abilities, which are better detailed in his character and fighter profiles. Nonetheless, he IS prey, so I designed him to be a fun and challenging opponent rather than someone who wins regularly. If Chase beats you, he usually won’t vore you unless you ask. If you beat him fair and square, however, he’ll be all yours for the devouring, willing or not (your choice).

However, please not the key words “fair and square.” Although I haven’t been RPing for very long, I already understand how annoying godmodders and power-gamers are. I am certainly not either one of those: Chase’s attributes are not very impressive, and all of his strengths have a flip-side you can take advantage of. Please respect this as well; if you don’t, you can consider the RP moot.

3. Preds with either a friendly/caring attitude or a domineering/hunting attitude

This reflects what I define vore as. On the willing side, being prey in vore is largely a matter of trust, putting your faith in the pred in hopes he/she will do something beneficial for you. On the unwilling side, the prey’s life is being threatened, his mind assaulted with fear and anxiety as the pred overpowers him, unsure of whether or not he’ll come out of this alive. To me, vore is NOT about humiliating someone or degrading them. Bringing in that kind of material bothers me a lot, and thus it isn’t very healthy for an RP.

Finally, there are a few quirks about me that I think you should know before we roleplay. First, I don’t do yiff very often. >< I’m sorry. It’s not that I don’t like it; I’m just not very good at writing it out. For the time being, it’s kind of an awkward thing for me to do yiff; however, I’m trying to work my way towards it, so maybe this little blurb will change in the future.

EDIT! Scratch that last thought. ^^ Due to some recent developments, I can now say yiffing in RP is more of a work-in-progress than an awkward moment for me. I'm more than willing to do it in a scene if you'd like, but I'm still trying to make it more enjoyable to experience. As such, I still aim to improve and will jump on any opportunity I have to learn.

Also, my schedule is kind of busy. I typically won’t have time to RP during the weekdays, although I’ll still be available for chat during the afternoons and evenings. On Friday afternoons/evenings and all day on the weekends, however, I have the time to RP as much as you’d like. ^^

…whew, that was a lot. Oo If you’re still interested in RPing with me, please drop me a PM. I’m looking for people to RP with in Eka’s Chatrooms or on MSN or YIM (I’ll send those contacts through a PM). I would prefer you give some character information as well as any preferences you may have. I’m looking forward to some good RPs, and I hope to get some response from all of you soon!

- NocturneWolf
Comment on Come and get me... if you can! >:3

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please