Archive > CleverDerpy > Blog > The Next Steps [Report]
CleverDerpy

The Next Steps

Posted by CleverDerpy 5 years ago

It's time to stop feeling sorry for myself and get back to doing what I love.
There will be a few changes, however...
---
*I will no longer accept commissions, from now on, all works from me will be free, you may, however, if you like my works offer a tip to me here: https://ko-fi.com/derpy
**All existing commissions will be grandfathered and honored, and if they cannot be honored, they will be refunded after a set amount of time.
***Incomplete commissions will be completed or partial compensation will be offered depending on the part I am on and how complete it is, the most complete version will be provided.

*Trades are still accepted, but may be delayed until I get back into the swing of things, also, due to workload issues, only one trade will be worked on at a time.

*Requests will be limited, but are still accepted if the subject is approved. They are no longer guaranteed to be done or finished, and i will no longer promise things I cannot keep.
**In the event i accept your request, I will do so on my time, please forgive me if it takes a bit longer than expected, if it cannot be completed, you will be notified via the method you contacted me by or as appropriate.

*I will continue my style as is, but i will make modifications to works to make them more original if an issue should arise...
**On that note, backgrounds will be drawn from now on, but may make works take longer, no more photos.
**I will not be bullied over my style, if you don't want to view it, then please leave this page now.
***Violators will be denied requests and may be blocked or have comments removed if necessary, I don't want to do this, but it's gotten to this point, and I will if I have to...

*I will no longer stream, it's become more exhausting to do than it's been worth.

*I will no longer tolerate negative comments, you will be reported as necessary if you start to demean, slander, or mud-sling at me.
**Criticism must be kept neutral or positive, violators may not be invited back and have comments removed, no exceptions!

*I am comfortable with my style, but will try new things, so bear with me as i change things up a bit.
**If a work alarms or seems unusual to you, approach me privately, I will comply with issues to my works if they are well directed and have a reason to be removed.
***This doesn't count against you, as long as you are civil about it.

*I am an artist, do not convince me otherwise... I have been humiliated by my actions, but don't need to be reminded of them anymore unless absolutely necessary.
**I will take a new approach to my use of art, and will try to offer explanation of it if needed.

*I may start doing gift art, if i approach you about it, you are welcome to decline, if you accept, i will let you know more about what i plan to do, or as needed.
**Gift art will only use assets for reference, but will be built from the ground up. I will minimize reuse where possible of assets.
***If you are the original artist receiving the art, and aren't happy with it, we can have another one made, or, i can remove it promptly as needed.

*I am not a victim, I am a fresh student, and will try better to not make my works upset people.

*Use of excessive profanity and such will not be tolerated unless it's in jest (like a joke or phrase) Please minimize derogatory words, thank you.

*I have unblocked all the people involved in the previous situation to offer up a chance to work back to friendship, please do not abuse that...
---
Thank you for taking the time to read all of that, this is effective immediately, so let's play nice~
~CleverDerpy
Comment on The Next Steps

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please