Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm

+ January 2018
+ November 2017
+ October 2017
+ May 2015
+ April 2015

Any Requests/Fanart

Permanent Linkby TinyHero on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm

I been messing around with this for awhile now, and you know what, what the hell, let’s do this, I’ll be taking any requests from anyone if they want me to make an 3D models of their characters? Great for references too, but I won’t post them up, I’ll Ben sending them to you in PM, depending on the character in question, I just need their height, and I can work from their from any picture of them afterwards. :-D

Plus, depending on the details in question, could take me less then half an hour to maybe even two hours to get them done, and that’s just making a bunch of poses too, The app I use does have it’s limits, 6 characters (4 males, 4 females, and 4 horses), and 25 objects (including floor) to help give the character some mass (major assets and budging sets), and I made a ton for some people, and included my OCs in them too. :lol:

If anyone wants me to do size comparisons, then I’ll be happy to, even with my own characters, and if I like the characters, I might make some more of these, and send them to you, granted I’ll try to stay true to the OCs as well, the scaling is tricky, and I keep tapping to 12 to get the set for 1 inch, 540 (45ft) to 600 (50ft) is my limit, if I want them to be bigger, I have to adjust any characters beside them in order to accommodate this, like if a character is 100ft tall, I take away 50% from every surrounding characters around... ^^;

So, if anyone wants to make any requests, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll get to work as soon as I can :)
I’ll stop when I feel like it :lol:

2 Comments Viewed 20 times
Comments

Re: Any Requests/Fanart

Permanent Linkby twitchystitch on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:25 am

Care to give Sierra another try (perhaps with more comparisons with your Tom), or perhaps Terezi?
twitchystitch
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (5)

RE: Any Requests/Fanart

Permanent Linkby TinyHero on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Sure thing, but knowing your versions, their heights keep changing drastically, if you have a set height for them this time, it would be very helpful too, plus, is there anything in particular you are looking for in this too?
TinyHero
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (8)