Archive > Merodi > Blog > voltron vore? [Report]
Merodi

voltron vore?

Posted by Merodi 5 years ago

listen im still so SHOOK by season 6 and sheith being sorta canon i can't handle it
i might draw some sheith vore and maybe zarkon vore cause i love zarkon
Comment on voltron vore?

Comments
Hariken

Posted by Hariken 5 years ago Report

Voretron! How is it "sorta canon" though? I haven't seen the show and probably won't watch it.

[ Reply ]

Merodi

Posted by Merodi 5 years ago Report

"Hariken" wrote:
Voretron! How is it "sorta canon" though? I haven't seen the show and probably won't watch it.

Hehehe

Well, the showrunners drew a bunch of art hinting at it, and the newest season had a "You're my brother. I love you!" even though they're not really brothers and some languages (Japanese in particular) used the romantic term for "I love you!" (Aishiteru in Japanese for example) instead of the platonic one

[ Reply ]

Hariken

Posted by Hariken 5 years ago Report

"Merodi" wrote:
"Hariken" wrote:

Hehehe

Well, the showrunners drew a bunch of art hinting at it, and the newest season had a "You're my brother. I love you!" even though they're not really brothers and some languages (Japanese in particular) used the romantic term for "I love you!" (Aishiteru in Japanese for example) instead of the platonic one

Ahh, okay, so it's just a fandom thing and not actual canon, got it!

[ Reply ]

Merodi

Posted by Merodi 5 years ago Report

"Hariken" wrote:
"Merodi" wrote:
"Hariken" wrote:

Hehehe

Ahh, okay, so it's just a fandom thing and not actual canon, got it!

If they wanna get LGBT-rep in it, it might be as close as they can get since, y'know, it's hard to put it ina kids' show, but I'm still happy haha

[ Reply ]