Archives
- July 2018
Question for all users
   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 am

Question for all users

Permanent Linkby Bellyl0ver on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 am

2 questions.
1, how did you discover vore?
2, for those who draw/write weight gain and things like that, why do you find plus sized women sexy?
I’ll answer these questions myself, feel free to add anything.
I stumbled onto vore when I was little and saw Men in Black 2 on TV. As the opening credits went on, I started feeling funny. I didn’t really know what it meant at the time, but I was extremely attracted to Serleena with a big belly. Years later I looked up the clip on YouTube, only to stumble onto Kiphoria’s brain3times3 videos. And that’s how I discovered vore, which also evolved into a love for plus sized women. Fat or chubby girls just seem more natural than the ridiculously skinny models you see on tv and in magazines. It just seems right, I can’t really explain it any better.

0 Comments Viewed 18 times