Archive > Starcrossing > Blog > Comics? Comics! They're finally happening! [Report]
Starcrossing

Comics? Comics! They're finally happening!

Posted by Starcrossing 5 years ago

Hey everyone, just here to announce that I’ve finally gotten to a point where I can start releasing comics publicly! Admittedly it took longer to get to this point than I would’ve liked, but hey, better late than never.

The first series I’ll be posting will be the ‘Starcross origin story,’ the first chapter of which is titled “Sarah & Danica.” It chronicles the early days of Sarah and Danica’s relationship, and the initial circumstances under which Sarah discovered her “powers.”

The plan is to release a new page every Friday until this chapter is completely posted. Incidentally, since the chapter isn’t actually done yet, two NEW pages of it will be posted every month over on my comic Patreon located here: https://www.patreon.com/StarcrossComics . If you like what you see and want to get high-res pages or just want to follow along with the story as it develops, please consider supporting. Your support is what allows me to dedicate the time to work on projects like this.

I hope you all enjoy the comic, and thanks so much for following along with my work.

-Star
Comment on Comics? Comics! They're finally happening!

Comments
VariousWriter

Posted by VariousWriter 5 years ago Report

I just realized how stupid that was. Dang it!

[ Reply ]

VariousWriter

Posted by VariousWriter 5 years ago Report

Is this comic going to be posted here?

[ Reply ]