Archive > MaximumImpulse > Blog > Hello~~~ [Report]
MaximumImpulse

Hello~~~

Posted by MaximumImpulse 5 years ago

Heya~! It's been a while!

My health is doing much better! Huzzah!
Now I need to do things to keep it good. I'm tired of being sick...

I'm working on my list of things and am doing forced breaks every three hours. Need to avoid exhaustion and burn out as much as possible. I hope you've been enjoying the back log art that have been slowly being uploaded. Every day, I'm taking out 20 mins to answer comments and things on various sites. Today I didn't get to everyone ; ; I'll do my best to get to everyone as soon as I can! Because of my quality checks, art has been taking longer to do. I'm trying to not stress about it but I hope you'll keep being patient with me.

There's much more art in coming so please enjoy!
I'm doing my best!

Also, the heat can go away any day now... The heat has made focus so hard to keep... =.=

~ <3 Nyara

Thank you so much for all the comments, favorites, and watches~!! That all means so much to me~! ; u ; <3
Comment on Hello~~~

Comments
kat624

Posted by kat624 5 years ago Report

glad to see your feeling better nyara! :3 alwaeys take your breaks though! health is far more important.

[ Reply ]

zerowag

Posted by zerowag 5 years ago Report

Take your time, health is very important factor in life.

[ Reply ]

GinRyuKaza

Posted by GinRyuKaza 5 years ago Report

This my sound weird but health over wealth! Cant make the art if your to sick to even start ^^

[ Reply ]

SwordkingX5

Posted by SwordkingX5 5 years ago Report

Just take it easy.
No need to push yourself.
No one want's to see you burn out and get sick again.
And I'm sure plenty of people will be patient with you if they understand how you've been feeling.

Also I'm with you on the heat.
I'd love for it to go away and it get cool again.
(preferable without more pipes bursting)

[ Reply ]

Leshana

Posted by Leshana 5 years ago Report

Well Well Well

[ Reply ]