Blog: View Blog (1)
Archives
- August 2018
Happy Vore day/New changes!
   Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Happy Vore day/New changes!

Permanent Linkby VictorBound on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Happy Vore day!

This year, for me it marks the return to drawing and art. Unfortunately I got super busy finishing college, changing jobs and family things, I had to set aside art things.
But now I am back.

I had planned to have a new artwork done for V day, but, emergencies happened. but thats ok, Im still spending time drawing today, and by next week should have something new to post!

I was also going to announce my new Patreon. currently Ive set it up, but it is inactive. I want to wait until I can show some of my new things before bugging people to support it.
Because of the delays, Ill announce my new "vore day special" for Patreon in a couple weeks, and push back the full release one month.

also, some of you who did follow me back in the day may have noticed I changed my name from vorebound, to Victor Bound.
I feel its better for RP, and personality to have Victor instead of "vore" as my username. On other sites, I will explore other fetishes too, so I didnt want the name to ONLY reflect vore.

I do have one of my older pieces I forgot to upload here posted today, check my gallery for 'Unagi's snack' if you never saw it on deviant art.

Thats all for now, I should get back to drawing.

0 Comments Viewed 8 times