Archive > Fauxjo > Blog > Art's back up [Report]
Fauxjo

Art's back up

Posted by Fauxjo 5 years ago

A bunch of you noticed that I took down all of my art a few weeks back. Some have even messaged me about it. The reason I took them down was because I thought they were terrible pieces. But then I decided it was just fetish shit anyway so who cares. So most of them are back up.
That's it.
Comment on Art's back up

Comments
SirNigelWonkaberry

Posted by SirNigelWonkaberry 5 years ago Report

I know it is very common to see one’s own art as bad or just not good enough, but frankly, your art is very well done, and trust me when I say you have much better art than quite a few people, even on this site (not going to name names). In the end, I thank you for re-releasing your wonderful art.

[ Reply ]

Nekochow

Posted by Nekochow 5 years ago Report

As artists, we're almost always our own worst critics, we see flaws in our own work because we're intimately familiar with how it was created, but you have to remember that viewers see the whole - those tiny flaws are invisible or forgivable. You might see these as "terrible" but viewers, even people with a critical eye, see the good in them. Personally, I think your work is pretty decent, it's colourful, eyecatching, and competently made - like I said on one of your pieces, you have a knack for emulating different styles too.

I hope we see more from you in the future!

[ Reply ]