Archive > Cuddlekins > Blog > I did a thing, plus looking forward [Report]
Cuddlekins

I did a thing, plus looking forward

Posted by Cuddlekins 5 years ago

I managed to shit out another story the other night, as I'm sure most of you saw. I give my thanks to everyone who's read it so far and I look forward to reading all of the comments you guys will definitely leave on it after you finish it!

So yeah, sorry if I worried you guys over the past few months with my less-than-sunny updates on my situation. I was, and still am, in a bit of a prickly situation and it's stressed me out to no end, which is bad because I just kinda fold under pressure :c I'm hoping once all of this blows over it'll be smooth sailing and I'll be feeling and living a lot better, but no promises.

Anyway, I know I say this like all the time, but I do wanna draw more. I've drawn a few private things since the last time I've posted anything here, but I haven't actually shown anyone anything in a while, but I wanna try to get back into it as a hobby for a few reasons, namely that I think it helps motivate me to write if I draw the characters and can physically see them and shit, which'll help with some personal non-smut projects that keep getting stuck in the mud :c

Also, I kinda wanna redesign my mascot, good ol' Loli Snakebutt. A long time ago, I did spritework for a private Ragnarok Online server, and they would reward me for any headgears, NPCs, etc. I submitted. Well, one day I decided to make a loli version of the mob Isis, and I did, and while it ended up never being used in the server, I was always fond of how she turned out. There's a lot of frames of her animation that have never been seen.
lolisnake-41.pnglolisnake-39.pnglolisnake-29.pnglolisnake-08.png
So, when I joined here, I used her idle animation as my avatar on the forum, and it just kinda stuck. Now, I've decided that, while I like her overall design, there's some changes I'd like to make now that I've gotten some practice with snakebutts and stuff. Also, while I was fairly okay at editing RO sprites, the format kinda limited me, which limited Snakebutt's overall design, so I'd like to rectify that.

So yeah, look forward to that, assuming I ever finish it. New story TBA when I get around to it.
Comment on I did a thing, plus looking forward

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please