Archive > heath > Blog > First part of the Script [Report]
heath

First part of the Script

Posted by heath 5 years ago

Ok so here’s the basics of what will happen here, I’ll be going through the main scenario first then go to the game overs after everything is said an done. Will be making a separate game over sheet for the male counterpart cause the story stuff is static.

The trainer comes up to a large mansion its dark and raining outside; the trainer rushes inside and finds the place was much bigger on the inside. Enormous in fact, either that or they got shrunk again. More likely the latter rather than the former the trainer decides as they make their way into the main hall. At least it was dry. They shake themselves dry and begin to explore, they find two doors one labeled; dining room and winery. Either one of these could be fun to explore but could also be dangerous.
A:
Dinning room: entering the dining room for the first time the trainer finds a lone person there alone, what looks like a delphox in a witches hat stares down at her plate. She had finished all her food. The trainer approaches her and speaks to her. “what do you want?” she’d grumble (talking to her with two options ((not yet decided)) will give off two scenarios one here and one in the game overs) the delphox giggled picking up the trainer “well aren’t you the charmer I think im going to have some fun with you. She takes the trainer out of the dining room and up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom, she chuckles closing the door behind her. In the room its pretty nice a warmly lit room and a large bed with some zubat sheets. She laid on it and smiled “so little friend I’ve been a bit pent up. Want to help me out with that.” Without giving an answer the train is thrown down below the waist showing off the delphox’s slit before being shoved in. (a minigame could go on here where the player tries to please her and get out or be trapped for the rest of the night. Being trapped will make the trainer go to the end of this event. With a special card stating “use for a good time” on it this will bring the delphox event back if anyone wants to do it again)
B:
Winery: entering the winery the trainer can hear a girls voice sluring out “and that’s when I said go back to dark cave ya bit- where’d everyone go? -hic-“ a crobat girl stumbled out of a corner onto the ground next to the trainer she hiccups again clearly drunk as she notices “h-heyyyyyyyyy it’s a trainer person~ you little guys are always funny.” She rolled over onto her front giving a clear shot of her cleavage “so whats you doing here little one?” (set of answers one leading to a game over, subject to change) “so -hic- I gotta be honest. You’re making really horney so imma take you up to my room ok.” She snatches the trainer up and started to fly off before smacking right into one of the wine racks. “fuck it we’ll do it here. Where you want to go little one?” she giggled stripping (a choice of different things subject to change. Will add more stuff later on)
Comment on First part of the Script

Comments
humadragon2016

Posted by humadragon2016 5 years ago Report

i'm somewhat thinking of a c option but until i get the script back from ns21 i'm just trying to get things slowly moving

[ Reply ]