Archive > HipHugger > Blog > Update and question [Report]
HipHugger

Update and question

Posted by HipHugger 5 years ago

Hi there! I just wanted to clear a couple things up, because I feel like maybe the blog about my retirement came off as a little more bleak than I meant it to. I am done creating vore art for the foreseeable future, but I am not completely disappearing. I will still be somewhat around, though I won't be on here daily. You can contact me to check my vital signs if you feel the need.

I've been asked by a few people now if they can write about/borrow/draw/RP as my characters if I am no longer active, and my answer is always going to be an emphatic "yes." It delights me to no end. That has been and always will be my policy.

Lastly, I know there are hundreds of better artists on this site that color their illustrations better than I, but is there any interest in me posting a Photoshop tutorial on my most recent coloring method? I know it's minor league but it's relatively fast for people who scan their pencil drawings and sort of a no brainer. If so, let me know and I'll throw something together before I pack up my art supplies. A sample is below.

And to those who like my work, I've still got more stuff to post, don't worry. <3
Comment on Update and question

Comments
Zephyr42

Posted by Zephyr42 5 years ago Report

Thanks. You've got a lot of cool ideas. I've got a lot of my own stuff to write first, but it's fun to ruminate on.

[ Reply ]

martyr

Posted by martyr 5 years ago Report

I'd be interested to see that coloring tutorial! :3

[ Reply ]

Journeyman

Posted by Journeyman 5 years ago Report

Yes! Post methods!~~~
I'm a photoshop geekazoid, so seeing everyone in the world's methods and trying to make digital sense of them fascinates me

[ Reply ]

LoneCatboy

Posted by LoneCatboy 5 years ago Report

A coloring tutorial? Well..."color" me interested! Hehe...see what I did there...I...I'll see myself out. ^^;

[ Reply ]

Dekkard2

Posted by Dekkard2 5 years ago Report

Absolutely. I struggle with coloring my work so seeing how another artist tackles coloring is something I like to see

[ Reply ]

Datonenumbnuts

Posted by Datonenumbnuts 5 years ago Report

Ive always been a fan of your stuff, and have since began drawing my own stuff too. If you have tips for new ways of coloring, I'd love to know and would appreciate the help.

[ Reply ]

HipHugger

Posted by HipHugger 5 years ago Report

Thanks for the input guys! If I were to do one though, would it be best as a blog with inline images? Will the blog be able to handle that? I could make a folder in my gallery but don't want to swamp people, including followers, with a bunch of tutorial images. Any advice?

[ Reply ]

Bright

Posted by Bright 5 years ago Report

You can edit many pictures together and post as one.

[ Reply ]

Dekkard2

Posted by Dekkard2 5 years ago Report

"HipHugger" wrote:
Thanks for the input guys! If I were to do one though, would it be best as a blog with inline images? Will the blog be able to handle that? I could make a folder in my gallery but don't want to swamp people, including followers, with a bunch of tutorial images. Any advice?

I wouldn't mind seeing them as gallery submissions.

[ Reply ]

ThatBrassyGuy

Posted by ThatBrassyGuy 5 years ago Report

The stuff looks fantastic; I'm glad you'll stick around to some degree.

Though now I really wanna be eaten by Buttercup and Hiphugger...

[ Reply ]

seducingangel

Posted by seducingangel 5 years ago Report

Oh good! I'm glad you haven't dropped off the face of the Earth. And just because you're not drawing vore anymore doesn't mean I'm going to like you less, I've gotten that way with my writing so I know how it feels. Also, the backlog of art you're posting is really cool. c:

[ Reply ]