tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.
Blog: View Blog (28)
Archives
- October 2018
Story update soon! plus a suprise!
   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:52 pm
Emergency update.
   Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:42 pm
So whats going on with Tgawsome. Whens the next...
   Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:29 pm

+ September 2018
+ August 2018
+ July 2018
+ January 2018
+ December 2017

One shot story is up! So whens the main story?

Permanent Linkby tgawsome on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Hello all!

Well thanks to angeldissonance (http://www.deviantart.com/angeldisson…) the one shot is a lot better than it was before. So big kudos to her for using her personal time to help out. Seriously though it's a 100% better story with all those little mistakes fixed and she gave me some types to improve myself. Which brings us back to the main story.

I have been plugging away at it over the last week, but its not close enough to be considered done. I also want to apply this new knowledge I received about how grammar works. (My eternal struggle with commas will never end...) So that will delay the release. Also work will be ramping up a bit for holidays which can lead to some delays as well. However, the biggest delay will be caused by some of my mates being in town. Gonna focus more on spending some time with them this week. I will continue uploading screen shots with little captions both from the recent story and what I'm just playing around with on my deviant art account: https://www.deviantart.com/tgawsome . So there will be some content out there for my loyal followers. (Also Holy Shit I have almost a 100 watchers!)

I can't give a concrete date of when the next chapter will be ready, but I can assure you it will be completed. Also I might do a few more one shot stories as they are fun.

Also I am open for some one shot or short stories idea's. (No really they will be short stories this time I promise!) I like writing them and it gives me something to do when I hit a writers block with the main story. Eka's doesn't really allow for screen shots to be uploaded unless its attached to something originally created. So this will give me some more content to upload here on Eka's. My gallery is depressingly empty...
Last edited by tgawsome on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

0 Comments Viewed 45 times