+ July 2018
+ June 2018
+ April 2018
+ March 2018
+ February 2018

The Great Happening

Permanent Linkby FuzzyTaco on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Sooo...

Where in the wide wide world have I been?

Well, first off I honestly had intended to post this in the next installment of Cumforting Places. Buuut I had an altercation with my editor and that's been delayed. No big deal, but still. And honestly, that's part of the reason why I was away. Cumforting Places... is for me. I wrote it to get my ideas out. I am over the moon my continued fans like it, but honestly, I don't want to rush it because I want myself to enjoy it. I don't want that to change. No matter how much I like you all, I honestly don't want to become reliant on fans and numbers and approval.

Honestly. Honestly honestly.

Honestly.

Sorri I'll stap.

Well... since oh... late May? I have been in therapy. I came to realize I had a lot of issues in my life that needed sorting out. I didn't want to write in that mindset. I tried, oh God I tried, but the less said about that the better. Turning one's life around isn't exactly easy.

But... here I am. I'm back now, I want to be back!

Something something something...

This is a lot shorter than I expected. :/

Everyone needs a Cumforting Place...
6 Comments Viewed 70 times
Comments

Re: The Great Happening

Permanent Linkby ShamelessPerv on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:43 pm

glad youre keeping it for you first ! id hate for you to be forcing yourself just to please us !
n glad you gettin therapy !
ShamelessPerv

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby Graywolf18 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Welcome back, friend. We missed you. <3

Every time I had taco's I thought of you... and that sounds way creepier than I wanted but the FEELING behind it is pure. Glad to know you're doing better.
Graywolf18
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby FuzzyTaco on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 pm

ShamelessPerv wrote:glad youre keeping it for you first ! id hate for you to be forcing yourself just to please us !
n glad you gettin therapy !

Graywolf18 wrote:Welcome back, friend. We missed you. <3

Every time I had taco's I thought of you... and that sounds way creepier than I wanted but the FEELING behind it is pure. Glad to know you're doing better.

XD

Thank you to both of you! Expect the chapter to be up no later than the weekend, edited or not.
FuzzyTaco
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (11)

Permanent Linkby ShamelessPerv on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:39 pm

FuzzyTaco wrote:
Thank you to both of you! Expect the chapter to be up no later than the weekend, edited or not.

oh shit better get caught up then !! havent read 13 or the thing before it yet !!
ShamelessPerv

Permanent Linkby Rejectcode on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:31 am

No one becomes a writer because they want to be successful, they choose to write because it is their passion. Lose sight of this, and your work will forever change and eventually suffer. So fret not, for with the quality of your work you show with every piece you post, you have EARNED our patience and continue to earn it every time. To you my best hopes and wishes and my words of support forevermore! Do not falter out of doubt, for only when you choose to not take the next step will you ever truly fail.
Rejectcode

Permanent Linkby FuzzyTaco on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:53 am

Rejectcode wrote:No one becomes a writer because they want to be successful, they choose to write because it is their passion. Lose sight of this, and your work will forever change and eventually suffer. So fret not, for with the quality of your work you show with every piece you post, you have EARNED our patience and continue to earn it every time. To you my best hopes and wishes and my words of support forevermore! Do not falter out of doubt, for only when you choose to not take the next step will you ever truly fail.

Wow... Thank you. Thank you so nuch, that was so sweet of you...
FuzzyTaco
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (11)