Archive > thicceater > Blog > A Wee Bit Worried [Report]
thicceater

A Wee Bit Worried

Posted by thicceater 5 years ago

Hey all,
This doesn't actually mean anything for my Eka's Portal, but i just wanted to throw this out there.
A single obscure pic on my DA involving facesitting got removed despite me clarifying the characters were 18+
Why is this worrisome? Well DA is very VERY strict when it comes to kink pics. And by very strict i mean they will simply harass fetish artists who begin to get popular and start deleting their stuff.
Im worried because a few of the DAs i follow on there had the same problem, where a single work of theirs got banned, then a few days later, their account got suspended.
Im just giving a heads up that it is possible in the near future where my DA account will be deleted, but i probably will get a different one under a new name
Though, that's a BIG what if, and i may just be worried for nothing.
But still...

So basically this blog post was just me ranting, because no matter what happens to my DA im still always gonna be right here in Eka's ^w^

So if you read all the way through, thanks for listening in :D
Comment on A Wee Bit Worried

Comments
MobiusTheIce

Posted by MobiusTheIce 5 years ago Report

DA suspension isn't a big deal. Just take it as a small break ( in case, of course ). Those dorks just likes to annoy other people.

[ Reply ]

twitchystitch

Posted by twitchystitch 5 years ago Report

Ah, geez, I can see why you're worried : (

That said I think you're most likely doing okay? I'm glad you'll still here whatever else happens! It's good to know a site where it'll be possible to always contact you!

[ Reply ]

DimensionalKitty

Posted by DimensionalKitty 5 years ago Report

Thats why i left da..... Though the submitting things over there wasmt too bad

[ Reply ]

smog1

Posted by smog1 5 years ago Report

Don't worry about it on DA. Post more of your stuff on here :)

[ Reply ]

YamiTakashi

Posted by YamiTakashi 5 years ago Report

A art piece i did with Amy rose got remove from DA due to nudeness -w-

[ Reply ]