Archive > TheClockworkBiscuit > Blog > Aftermath and stuff. [Report]
TheClockworkBiscuit

Aftermath and stuff.

Posted by TheClockworkBiscuit 5 years ago

So, If you didn’t know, I live in North Carolina, and recently we got hit really hard...
my basement is flooded, carpets are soaked, Power is spotty, and someone seems to have sideswiped my truck and drove off.

Regardless. I’m fortunate to have not lost much. I placed all my electronics and such up high, and everything in our basement was stored up high, and nothing was water damaged besides our carpet, so thats good. Others, were not as fortunate. So I ask that you keep those effected in your minds for the next couple of weeks. I’ll get back to drawing soon.
But for now, I’m going to be volunteering my time to help others who were hit far worse.
I’ll see you all soon.
Comment on Aftermath and stuff.

Comments
Dyunglegend

Posted by Dyunglegend 5 years ago Report

You have a heart of gold for helping those hit harder than you out. Way to stay strong and be selfless in this crisis!

[ Reply ]

b5n

Posted by b5n 5 years ago Report

"TheClockworkBiscuit" wrote:
So, If you didn’t know, I live in North Carolina, and recently we got hit really hard...
my basement is flooded, carpets are soaked, Power is spotty, and someone seems to have sideswiped my truck and drove off.

Regardless. I’m fortunate to have not lost much. I placed all my electronics and such up high, and everything in our basement was stored up high, and nothing was water damaged besides our carpet, so thats good. Others, were not as fortunate. So I ask that you keep those effected in your minds for the next couple of weeks. I’ll get back to drawing soon.
But for now, I’m going to be volunteering my time to help others who were hit far worse.
I’ll see you all soon.

you are doing such nice action god bless you :)

[ Reply ]

Datonenumbnuts

Posted by Datonenumbnuts 5 years ago Report

Really sorry to hear about what happened, but its great that you wanna do what you can to help others who suffered worse during that event. That good karma will come back to you.
I wish you the best, and hope things get better.

[ Reply ]