Archive > FoxKai > Blog > Very BIG very LATE thank you and IMPORTANT health update [Report]
FoxKai

Very BIG very LATE thank you and IMPORTANT health update

Posted by FoxKai 5 years ago

Hai there guys its been a while since i have done a update journal like this, i wanted to write this months ago but health got in the way (I will detail it later)

But first i just wanna say thank you, to you guys here on ekas for the support on my most recent drawings. With almost every drawing i have uploaded recently getting over 100 favourites. This is insane to me as up to this point i had only 1 drawing ever with 100 favourites and that was on Deviant art and now i have many more. Especially with my drawing of May from Pokemon not only being my first ever drawing the reach 100 favourites in a day but is currently my most Favorited drawing of all time across all the sites i upload too. Not to mention my recent Bowsette drawing coming in a close second.

I am not sure what i have been doing right to get such support but i am extremely grateful, all this support has been a huge motivation booster for me and has got me back into a better drawing mood. So seriously from the bottom of my heart thank you guys <3

Now onto more important matters, for the past few months i have been having some really bad health problems, originally it was just a trip to finally see a therapist about my anxiety and paranoia issues so i could officially get them diagnosed and get any help and support i need (If the Welsh government decides to give it me) however with the stress of going to these appointments and having to tell people about serious issues i have been keeping secret it has caused me to get even more serious physical health problems.

For 3 weeks straight i was up till sometimes 4am screaming in pain and having panic attacks, i was rushed to A&E by family members twice to be checked on. Doctors refused to prescribe me any more powerful painkillers to help stop the pain, so sometimes i would have to suffer all day and night, i could hardly eat and drink, with the only thing i ever really drank being water any thing else i ate or drank causing more issues.

These pains continued for months, with someday calming down however they can act up out of nowhere. It didn't help that right before these pains started was when i was getting loads of new support on my drawings, so it made me even more upset that i couldn't continue to draw, heck up until now i couldn't even sit down long enough to type this up to inform you guys and all this time i have felt like an A-hole for not being able to or give you an update on why my drawings suddenly slowed/stopped.

However these past few weeks it has calmed down enough for me to finally type this up, and i have been able to get some drawing done (which has greatly helped improve my mood so im not so down in the dumps)

These pains got in the way of so much i missed out on therapy sessions which have now been closed down, they have caused my mother to get even more annoyed at me, they got in the way of my plans to make a patreon, twitter, tumblr and pixiv accounts, they got in the way of my development of my video game and all the progress i was making to deal with my anxiety.

Really its just been torture these past few months and i hope you guys understand, and im sorry for the lack of uploads out of nowhere and if i have been hostile to anyone :c
Comment on Very BIG very LATE thank you and IMPORTANT health update

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please