Archive > IrateLiterate > Blog > Indefinite Hiatus [Report]
IrateLiterate

Indefinite Hiatus

Posted by IrateLiterate 5 years ago

Been mentally ill and struggling for what feels like forever now.

I'm sorry, but I'm just giving up for now.
Comment on Indefinite Hiatus

Comments
truck

Posted by truck 5 years ago Report

I am sorry you feel that way. I do hope you feel better real soon.

[ Reply ]

Nightmare49

Posted by Nightmare49 5 years ago Report

Never give up is all i can say. I hope you get better

[ Reply ]

Bellyl0ver

Posted by Bellyl0ver 5 years ago Report

I hope you feel better. Until then, take as much time as you need to.

[ Reply ]

Straxacore

Posted by Straxacore 5 years ago Report

Mental health should always come first ^_^ Good luck in recovering. Not that it means much but I know the feels, and although a stranger if you wanted to talk about it I would be more than willing to listen. Everyone deserves happiness and health. Take good care of yourself

[ Reply ]

Fumika

Posted by Fumika 5 years ago Report

Hmm sorry to hear that. I have never dealt with any type of mental problems, so I cannot say that I understand. But I wish you luck in your recovery.

[ Reply ]

glorp

Posted by glorp 5 years ago Report

As others said, your mental health comes first. Take as much time as you need to, just remember that there are many people that can help. If you ever decide to come back, we'll all greet you with open arms.

[ Reply ]

GingerSnaps

Posted by GingerSnaps 5 years ago Report

your well being come first ! I hope your struggles come to an end, i know first hand how bad mental illness can be.

[ Reply ]

FRENKI

Posted by FRENKI 5 years ago Report

Hope you get better. Besides it´s no nut november your great art would only distract me. Anyways find psychologist help if you haven´t already. Get well soon.

[ Reply ]

Elpie

Posted by Elpie 5 years ago Report

personal well-being always comes first. good luck.

[ Reply ]

BubbaGhost

Posted by BubbaGhost 5 years ago Report

Always try to look ahead, and see the better horizon. You're not alone in this, and so many people are going to be rooting for you. Hope you feel better soon, and remember it's always okay to ask for help.

[ Reply ]

dablueguy

Posted by dablueguy 5 years ago Report

Admitting is the first step so you are already on the road to recovery.
It will be a steep road but you are well on your way.
best of luck to you.

[ Reply ]

Heptarch8

Posted by Heptarch8 5 years ago Report

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Remember, you are more important than your work.

[ Reply ]

PervyLesbian02

Posted by PervyLesbian02 5 years ago Report

I'm honestly quite bummed out about this, but your mental health is far more important than my opinions. Just take as much time off as you need. You got this,

[ Reply ]

Zephyr42

Posted by Zephyr42 5 years ago Report

I'm sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.

[ Reply ]

EnderDracolich

Posted by EnderDracolich 5 years ago Report

Sorry to hear that, your work will be missed. Of course, you need to think about yourself, and if you need to walk away for now, walk away!

[ Reply ]

Absol544

Posted by Absol544 5 years ago Report

there are people that care about your state of mind. it is a terrible thing to loose. i hope you can find the support you need.

[ Reply ]

twitchystitch

Posted by twitchystitch 5 years ago Report

Mental health should always be your first priority; you take care of yourself, now!

[ Reply ]

DRayElliott

Posted by DRayElliott 5 years ago Report

It seems to be a little strange to me, but it appears as though a disproportionate number of artists on this site, (or in smut in general) seem to have similar mental heath issues, so it makes me wonder if it's the smut causing the issues, or the issues causing the smut. Either way, take as much time as you need to get your head sorted out, as I don't think there's anyone here assholish enough to resent the fact that you need a break. And if they do, screw 'em.

[ Reply ]