Archive > tgawsome > Blog > Moving forward with CH7 A meeting of the minds. [Report]
tgawsome

Moving forward with CH7 A meeting of the minds.

Posted by tgawsome 5 years ago

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know whats been going on seeing that there hasn't been an update in about a week. Well I had to do some traveling for work preventing me form uploading anything the last couple days. Should be back home soon to upload another segment of the story. Now for some bad/good news. I have had to go back and re write most of what I was originally going to post. Long story short, I had shoe horned some vore into this chapter but upon re reading it. It didn't fit. This time around Chista won't be our focus character. Instead The main focus will be on our favorite secret laboratory Dexter’s laboratory... I mean the Institute.

This chapter won't have any real vore in it save for some mentions and this time around Chista won't be our focus character. I know. I know. Most of you are here for my vore content and bellies and boobies and butts. So apologizes in advance if that's what you are hopping for in this chapter. Now on to my ever so changing upload schedule. I know I haven't been the most... consistent when it comes to uploading content. I want to change that around. This time I will be uploading segments as I go along. these segments will kinda be a first draft of sorts. They'll have pics and short stories attached to them but they wont have the full story. Some segments won't be posted due to spoilers or are segments that don't have attached pics. Once I have posted all the segments I'll collected them all and post them in a single document adding in the spoiler content and the text only segments creating a whole story. This is basically the format of my last short story A night out and the one on hold Ehhh. Whats Up Doc? (I am going to finish that one. Also check them out on my deviant art page: https://www.deviantart.com/tgawsome)

I have already uploaded the first segment for this chapter last week, and I plan to post the next segment this week. you can find it here: https://www.deviantart.com/tgawsome ( I can't upload the individual segments here on Eka's due to site rules.) The point of this strange format is to hopefully keep this as a fun project, and to help my dear viewers know that I haven't stopped yet. Also uploading stuff like this helps me think about how the story is going. Like A night out as you may recall there are major differences in the pics and story I uploaded in the segments preceding it. Good changes I believe.

So I apologize for the brief moment of silence these last few days, and we are moving forward with Ch7 A meeting of the Minds. We are going to answer the important question. What exactly are those completely sane and rational scientist up too any how?

As always please let me know what you guys think feedback always help and I like chatting with my viewers. To those who read and don't comment, Thank you for watching my stuff! (you thought I was gonna be mad didn't you) I love all my watchers and lurkers equally.
Comment on Moving forward with CH7 A meeting of the minds.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please