Archive > ANGELOFDEATHPONY > Blog > Finally out of the shadows [Report]
ANGELOFDEATHPONY

Finally out of the shadows

Posted by ANGELOFDEATHPONY 5 years ago

Hello everyone

Sorry i been not posting as much and tha massive post bomb i did with my comissions, just had so many plus adding the story for stouts comic, i have been rather busy as of late thx to finally graduating with a diploma and now working in a 5 star ressort but the draw back is i am doing 10 hours a day so i just dont have the energy nor time to post or interact that much.

But dont worry im not going to disapear or stop posting vore that i comission, i do have a few things in the works its just waiting for the mone to come in, you will noticed i h@e gone to the scat territory, as i said im my profile im only doing that for people who ae very close freinds to me and thas as far i will go, i still iffy on that stance but i can thank stout for letting me use his oc for anything i want to use him for and i will look after his oc like it was my own (meaning a but more fun vores) and he will be the first to be used for a vore i really like but never got comissioned. But its in the works anyway other oc i got permission to use is both of Draggas oc’s which both will be used in stuff we both like or dont mind having, plus got to thank him fo doing both of my refs and helped me be able to get a plush of darkness if you want me to post a pic of the plush just say “post” in the comments.

Thx for sticking around i always enjoy seeing new people enjoy the stuff i post and help me think of new comissions
Stay awsome
Comment on Finally out of the shadows

Comments
delete2590h26nb

Posted by delete2590h26nb 5 years ago Report

I see

[ Reply ]