Archive > veender > Blog > Hungriest Warrior Update 11/11/2018 [Report]
veender

Hungriest Warrior Update 11/11/2018

Posted by veender 5 years ago

Hello, all! This one isn't going to be the "end of season" update journals (though the end of this season is coming soon). For now I figured just making a short update explaining my thoughts and plans for the future of this incredibly silly series.

First off, I want to thank everyone who's given ideas, even if I didn't select any that you'd put forward! It's the backbone of this project, and I quite literally couldn't do it without all of your help!

Secondly, I've finished a few more recent ideas, and you may have even noticed a change in the breakdown section. It's become less of an explanation and more of a short story. This is me trying to keep flexing my writing muscles and practice fight scenes and also try to give you all something a little more interesting to read! If that's a more popular option over the more clinical explanations, let me know and I'll stick to it. But every breakdown section will still have a short explanation to point out counters and advantages before the story itself.

The third point I want to make is that I'm looking for more people to join the Brain Trust! Looking for people with deep knowledge of comics, games, movies, anime, or even more than one field. If you're interested let me know!

Points number four and five I'm going to mix together into this section. Don't be afraid to give suggestions via PM or discord message! The worst that'll happen is that I don't use it! In that same vein, don't be afraid to request characters who have shown up previously! I'm keeping a tally of wins/losses so if you want Black Cat to be moved from her seat as MVP, you'll have to send in those repeat contestants! (Then again, if you want her to stay on the top, send in more fights you know she'll win, lol).

The final point I want to make in this journal is that this month and next month will have the same themes as usual, but currently I'm in a Power Rangers and Assassin's Creed mood. If you want to see characters from those clash against other characters, go ahead and definitely send those ideas my way!

If you've read this far, thanks again! I hoep to hear from some of you soon!
Comment on Hungriest Warrior Update 11/11/2018

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please