Archive > Hereforvore > Blog > Site nuke [Report]
Hereforvore

Site nuke

Posted by Hereforvore 5 years ago

Just in case anyone hasn't heard, the site host for this place seems to have abruptly changed its policies to not allow any underage or loli content. For the time being, Eka has been forced legally to hide all such content from the site, including a significant portion of my commissions and writing (especially my commissions).

The stuff isn't deleted, all the views, comments and favourites are saved, but until Eka can find a new host to run the site that allows such content, it will be unavailable for viewing. It sucks, but hopefully Eka and the rest can sort this out relatively quickly.

Just thought I'd share this information in case you were wondering where all the loli goodness had vanished to.
Comment on Site nuke

Comments
smog1

Posted by smog1 5 years ago Report

Tis all over the place :P Best just follow the rules as best we can I guess

[ Reply ]

Hereforvore

Posted by Hereforvore 5 years ago Report

"smog1" wrote:
Tis all over the place :P Best just follow the rules as best we can I guess

Yeah, nothing we can do but go with it while we have to. Will have to make sure not to commission or write anything with loli for now, annoying as that is. At least I've saved the silica art I got from you. :)

[ Reply ]

LordStorm

Posted by LordStorm 5 years ago Report

It was probably Eka could do given the situation she was in. We just have to gird ourselves and weather the storm as best we can. :)

[ Reply ]