Archives
- December 2018
New Fourm for my Photo Edit Styled Art
   Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 am

+ September 2018
+ June 2018

New Fourm for my Photo Edit Styled Art

Permanent Linkby GinRyuKaza on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 am

For those who favorited a recent submission and just finding out that it was taken down. Do not worry its still around, I was just made aware I put it in the wrong place. SO! With that said I removed it and put it in the proper place. Below is a link to the newly made forum. I will be adding more pictures of similar style to said Forum as often as I can. I do ask that you don't take it and use it with out the subjects permission, anywhere else.

viewtopic.php?t=54758

0 Comments Viewed 64 times