Archive > Nyxondyx > Blog > Holiday Hell [Report]
Nyxondyx

Holiday Hell

Posted by Nyxondyx 5 years ago

Hi hi, I haven't updated this in a while! I figured since a lot of different things are going on, I'd keep you guys informed as to where I am or what I'm doing this month.

As you can see I haven't posted any art in a while, and it probably will stay that way for a few weeks longer! I'm currently working full-time at my job now, in a more managerial-like position, so my free time has been cut down some. I'm also going to be working overtime on some days throughout the rest of the month. I unfortunately will not have time off during the holidays as I work both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (sweet bonus pay though). The only day off I have is Boxing Day, which is a little sad given we Americans don't do squat with that. And I'm also more than certain I work New Year's Eve and New Year's Day as well (yay more bonus pay). So, I'm gonna be a very busy bee!
Stuff like this makes me wish I was back in school. M-maybe someday I can find something worthwhile to study... ;w;

Outside of that, Tumblr's newly-implemented rule against adult content means that my Tumblr blogs will eventually get terminated. About 40% of the art posted on my main NSFW blog and the vore blog have been flagged altogether. I figured I'd still keep the main NSFW blog around and just fine-tune it to be just clothed pin-ups, artistic nudity, and stuff like that, but given how unreliable the filtering is, I might just hit the road. We'll see!
So, in the mean time I think I'll see about making a vore-focused Twitter account. Hopefully that'll hold.

In other news, I'm trying my best to balance work, life responsibilities, Patreon and commissions. I'm so backed-up, I'm gonna need to take a laxative for this stuff. I'm probably going to take some time off of work in January to play catch-up again, and this time, it's gonna be a content overload. So here's to hoping I can accomplish some things for the new year~
Comment on Holiday Hell

Comments
VeryBatty

Posted by VeryBatty 5 years ago Report

Best of luck, Nyx. You can do it!

[ Reply ]

ShinjiIkari

Posted by ShinjiIkari 5 years ago Report

A laxative, hehe. Silly vore people like us will giggle. Congratulations to your new position with more responsibility! I agree that adulting sucks.
Looking forward to January. Enjoy your December!

[ Reply ]

CMvoreroom

Posted by CMvoreroom 5 years ago Report

Best of luck for the next few weeks and the upcoming year, Nyx. Just make sure you don't over stress yourself out with the workload and you'll be fine.
Hope to hear back from you soon. Take care.

[ Reply ]

angel2

Posted by angel2 5 years ago Report

Good luck!
If all works is gone..just use your private backup in private imgur to save your time. c:

[ Reply ]

psvorefan1520

Posted by psvorefan1520 5 years ago Report

I wish you luck. I hear tell Twitter is trying to crack down on NSFW, as well, but I have nothing to substantiate this claim. As for myself, I have not met the wrath of the inquisition as of yet, so I figure it's probably safe.

Mandatory congrats on the managerial-like position, and have a Merry Christmas. Even if you have to work, I hope you can make the best of it.

[ Reply ]