Archive > Rowigrath > Blog > The End of 2018 [Report]
Rowigrath

The End of 2018

Posted by Rowigrath 5 years ago

Well, the year has come and gone. A lot has happened to a lot of us... and while I certainly can't speak for everyone, I'm kinda glad this year is coming to a close.

But I will say this much: it's been a long road for me, but I feel like I've gotten a bit more mature during the end of the year. I'm not perfect, mind you- I seem to have an extreme dislike of Inklings that brewed about a week ago- but hey, I haven't done any rants in a LONG time. I'm kinda proud of that, honestly.

I expanded my views on things, and I believe I became more understanding and accepting of different things, and I believe I became a bit more slow to anger. Sure, I can still jump off the handle at times- everyone does- but I have been able to keep that to a minimum lately. And frankly, I'm really happy about that. Small steps... just gotta keep moving bit by bit and always going forward~

But yeah, I'm ready for 2019. Absolutely, since I think it should be a great year! 19 is my favorite number, so it could be my lucky one! The year I finally get all my shit together all over the board and start to become happy outside of just RPing and whatnot. Not that roleplaying is bad- far from it- but I think it's high time I put as much effort into other parts of life as I have into my RPs. That... may or may not be a bad omen for me, depending on one's view, but hey, I've got confidence that this coming year will be a good one!

Anyways, thank you all for not tar and feathering me just yet, and I hope to see you all- and many more new people- in the community in 2019. Stay safe out there!
Comment on The End of 2018

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please