Archive > AnonymousShark00 > Blog > I might not be posting on here again for a very, very long time. [Report]
AnonymousShark00

I might not be posting on here again for a very, very long time.

Posted by AnonymousShark00 5 years ago

I know I post once a year. Still gotta keep you all informed. People may have noticed that I'm leaving vore servers left and right, so I gotta let people know.

I'm not obsessed with vore, but my drawings folder and my discord says otherwise.

Drawings of vore-related characters- unposted doodles or not, massively overwhelm my presentable sfw archive. This might not have mattered when I was living in a small town with little opportunity for social interaction, but things are different now. I have one drawing style and it's mostly been developed drawing vore. I hate to seem ungrateful for all the support people have provided for my art, but I feel like I need to distance my sfw art, and my fetish art. Alongside schoolwork, I'm thinking of developing an alternate style. It might be simplified, it might be based on using different selective brushes. I'm not sure yet, but this is something I need to figure out if I wish to keep drawing with self-confidence.

To make things clear:

I'll still be around now and then to appreciate work done by others on this site.

I don't want to cut people off. If I've left a server you're in and you want to talk to me, please add me.

I'm determined not to quit drawing vore just yet. I love drawing vore, and I love drawing my vore characters. Even if it means taking up writing, I still want to tell their stories.

Thank you for your shows of support, from likes to follows. I hope to be back in a jiffy with more work to show for my efforts.
Comment on I might not be posting on here again for a very, very long time.

Comments
TaciturnTiger

Posted by TaciturnTiger 5 years ago Report

That's definitely understandable, and I know the feeling too well of wanting to distance SFW and vore materials personally. Best wishes in your endeavors, and we'll be around when you're able.

[ Reply ]

Houyo

Posted by Houyo 5 years ago Report

Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

[ Reply ]

Megam0

Posted by Megam0 5 years ago Report

Don't worry
Good luck bro

[ Reply ]

martyr

Posted by martyr 5 years ago Report

Good luck and godspeed! ; w;7

[ Reply ]

darc22005

Posted by darc22005 5 years ago Report

Good luck with whatever you plan to do from here on shark

[ Reply ]

Degooed

Posted by Degooed 5 years ago Report

Good luck my dude. I'm sure you'll figure it out

[ Reply ]

Hestia042

Posted by Hestia042 5 years ago Report

You know I'll always love you! And You where I am. :) <3

[ Reply ]

CMvoreroom

Posted by CMvoreroom 5 years ago Report

I can understand where you're coming from with this decision since I've been trying to do the same. So don't worry about it and do what you think/feel is right.
Best of luck, Sir. Shark. >.<7

[ Reply ]

Aces

Posted by Aces 3 years ago Report

I'm just glad you're not doing what so many artists do and quit completely while taking your content with you. There's literally no good reason to do that.

It's already out there and trust me the people hiring you in the future will NOT give a shit about some smut you drew because most of them got their start also drawing smut--mostly furry art. Obviously you can't submit smut in a portfolio but there's no good reason to nuke it all, and again, really glad you've chosen not to do that. Even if you did, it's a futile effort. Your stuff is already out there and people will want to find it.

Do what you gotta do. Build a good strong safe-for-work portfolio and even if somebody ever finds the more embarrassing stuff, they're not going to identify it as yours or care enough to investigate. It's not like the stuff you're drawing is blatantly depicting offensive symbolism or whatever. THAT'S the kind of thing people will still complain about in 10 years.

[ Reply ]