Archive > Winny > Blog > Need input! all my fans assemble! please? [Report]
Winny

Need input! all my fans assemble! please?

Posted by Winny 5 years ago

So while I've tossed out several stories out in the last couple weeks I need input. From the stuff I have posted and stuff that I posted in the past I need to know what people liked, keep in mind I care whole lot about what people take away from my stories.

Did you enjoy the characters?
Did you like the ideas?
Did you like the settings?
Did you not like A as much as B?
Did you want to see more of C, and maybe less of F?

What you all can give me in what you liked and disliked, that is what I am aiming for. I can't get better without critique, so please if you enjoy my stories, and enjoy what I create please let me know. No matter the english, no matter the reason, I need input.

With much love Winny.
Comment on Need input! all my fans assemble! please?

Comments
Altimos

Posted by Altimos 5 years ago Report

I have to say, that I really only know you for your two main stories... and that is Winny and Two Girls One Dog Girl.

I do enjoy both of them... though, I'm not gonna lie. The best part to me of the Two Girls One Dog Girl was the unwilling ones that got gurgled. Nothing like having a girl want to be gurgled, to it's another for them to be forced into being gurgled against their will... and that gets me every time XD

Winny, it's kind of the same thing when she was the unwilling participant in being a stomach which added to the "oh no... not Winny," but she makes it out fine. So at this point, it's really about where the story is going. I like what she has become (being considered a demon, and frankly this is the part that I want to see where it is going), but also the somewhat bottomless pit she has become. I'm wondering when it will get to the part where she's not surrounded by everybody just wanting to be her turd. I get that, if that is your thing, but at some point... where there be anybody left to swallow if there isn't anybody that is truly unwilling. And what happens to Winny if she DOES end up swallowing somebody who is truly unwilling, what is going to happen to her own psyche? What if a girl is forcibly pushed down her throat against her both of their will... and she was held down and was forcibly massaged in order to have her gurgle the girl faster... leaving little chance for Winny to free the girl in time, what will THAT do to her psyche.

I can see where you're coming from, at this point it's difficult to determine for which direction you want to pursue both stories. Winny will be about the storyline mixing well with the elements of vore you wish to portray, while Two Girls One Dog Girl will have to micro stories every time (meaning different scenarios were they aren't exactly linked). This meas that 2G1D will have to have several scenarios that you'll have to keep making up, where eventually some may end up feeling the same. You could potentially start making 2G1D into an actual story about two girls as the main protagonists and how they witness events of dog girls fucking, consuming, and crapifying other girls... maybe one not entirely for her dog girl, her friend's dog girl, or which ever dog girl they're watching, to be eating all these person while the other friend is sadistically cruel about luring girls to said dog girl to run through fuck/eat/crap'd out gauntlet.

I don't know... just quick assessment on it. Hopefully it will help you figure out where you want to go. I've got thousands of scenarios always bouncing through my mind, and I've written a LOT of stories. Someday, I'll be man enough to put them here, but right now they sit in a folder on my hdd XD

I'm always here to help if you ever need it, good luck <3

[ Reply ]

Skunkriot

Posted by Skunkriot 5 years ago Report

I’m primarily here as a fan of the Dog Girls setting, although I’ve been meaning to read through Keys/Winny at some point. I really love the hyper-casual fatality and grossness you have going on there in TG/DG. Makes me wanna be a dumpslut myself sometimes~ I think “side story” is my favorite entry in that series. The imagery and ideas there are just amazing. From the septic tank filled with leftovers of all types from turds to clothes, to the fact that almost everyone our two lewd leads know just happen to be there throwing themselves away in the name of vorish pleasure~ Might be kinda neat to do something focusing on one of those “voraphile families” mentioned.

Something also to note is that I very much enjoyed the social media/text play in Second Time Skip. That story also added some nice character development to the anthros/demi preds, adding some actual character to them instead of how they were previously just faceless turd machines. A welcome addition to the universe for sure.

[ Reply ]

Doctor

Posted by Doctor 5 years ago Report

I'm only here for TG,OD, I tried to get into the other series but I couldn't really. I love the whole series, and like what the others have said I love the causal-ness of it. I definitely enjoyed the earlier stories while you were gone, I found myself going back to read them over and over. You do causal vore like only a few other people on here (ryanshowseason3 for example).

I do like how you're expanding on your ideas, like how the feral pets have now become human like in their mentation. If you're looking for weird specifics that I'm into, I really like party game type vore like when characters play spin-the-bottle or truth-or-dare. DarkSideOfTheSun's "playing hunt" is another good one if you're looking for sources of inspiration, it's like an adaptation of playing with the family pet but vore-a-fied.

An idea that crossed my mind a little while ago, going with how in this universe the ferals have become civilized, what if an anthro family adopts a human child? That might be a good source of inspiration.

Really what sets this series apart is how demeaning it is for humans to willingly give themselves up to something lesser. Your last story imo (no offense) was kinda eh just because the power dynamic seemed off from how it usually is. Sure, anthros know that they eat humans, but the character in the last one seemed too boisterous about it. Whereas before that anthros ate humans, sure, but they were still the family pet. It usually happened "by accident" or ate people that their owners wanted them to, or ate owners that were too careless or were willing to be human.

I've been up for like 15 hours so I feel like I'm not being too concise with my ideas, but I hope this gives you a few good ideas.

[ Reply ]

Winny

Posted by Winny 5 years ago Report

Thank you for the input everyone! idea's and comments about what you've liked and disliked are the reasons I asked for everyone input, as always if anything new ever crops up in your mind don't be afraid to post it. And altimos! I felt the same way! but sometimes you gotta take a step, after all everything starts with a step, so if you ever decide to post your story's least know that I would read them!

Much love for everyone! thank you!

[ Reply ]

Onewingedangel

Posted by Onewingedangel 5 years ago Report

I’m probably alone in this amongst your fans, but the scat talk is a little much for me. Moreso than just not liking it, the fact that *everyone* is a huge scat fetishist and there’s *so much* talk about it breaks my suspension of disbelief. Some characters liking it? Groovy, even if it’s not my thing, but the radical acceptance of being turned to shit by virtually everyone takes away some of the drama of being a pervert. That said I fully understand if that’s a necessary part of writing and enjoying it for you.

I love your writing style beyond that. And I’m so grateful for you keeping ishara alive!

[ Reply ]

Winny

Posted by Winny 5 years ago Report

Ishara is one of my favorite universes, I like to think that keeping it alive is doing it's creator a service, and I can understand that the amount of ahem, 'scat' talk being much is fair to say.

Coming back to writing and putting idea's into story form kinda unloaded some of the more perv side of me. >.>

And it's fine if you hold a position unique like that, your opinions matter just as much as everyone else, and I welcome anything from everyone who likes my content!

So thank you! ^^

[ Reply ]

Onewingedangel

Posted by Onewingedangel 5 years ago Report

Absolutely! You’re one of my favorite writers on the site :-)

[ Reply ]