Archive > Oligan > Blog > Would like to ear your opinion about something. [Report]
Oligan

Would like to ear your opinion about something.

Posted by Oligan 5 years ago

The idea crossed my mind some times ago, but recently, I'm getting more and more interested into animation since I did the animated short with Louka
Animation is a very interesting tool, and I'm planning to go deeper into it. That can be short gif, or like the clip I did before (and why not with voice acting one day ? ^^)
I just want to explore new possibilities with my art, and doing more ambitious projects in the future !

So I would like to know if you'd be enthusiast into seeing more animated clip from me. Animation take a massive amount of work, so the delay will be pretty long (I'm not really sure for the wait cuz of college and irl buisness)

I'm not searching for the fame of more favs, I just want to propose news and better experiences with my art, and doing stuffs I can be really proud of. So if you guys enjoy this idea, I'd be very happy about it !

I'll post these on Eka, but since the shota ban, I'd have to make them safer, so there'll be no nudity on them (at least with a shota/loli pred). If I can get another place to post animation with underage nudity, I'll keep you in touch.

I'm interested about knowing your opinion ! I'm open to any viewpoint !
Comment on Would like to ear your opinion about something.

Comments
Tyslan03

Posted by Tyslan03 5 years ago Report

Always excited to see any new content from you, animated or not. So do whatever makes you happy. I'll still be a fan at the end of the day.

[ Reply ]

Xenophage17

Posted by Xenophage17 5 years ago Report

Well I adore the idea of animation and if your willing to put the extra time and work in I think that would be fantastic. Of course since favs aren't the objective you should do what you find most fulfilling and least interfering with the rest of your life.

[ Reply ]

CrystalKiller88

Posted by CrystalKiller88 5 years ago Report

I say go for it if it's something you want to pursue. I'd love to see it, if only to hear a voice for Louka.

[ Reply ]

Flatheaddog

Posted by Flatheaddog 5 years ago Report

I'd love to really see you do what you think suits what you want to make.

[ Reply ]

SaoYuuki

Posted by SaoYuuki 5 years ago Report

To quote a Maroon 5 song, though it was definitely used before, "Just do what you wanna do."

Do whatever you want to do, as long as you love it.

You know Yuuki will always support and love his Louka~

[ Reply ]

nnickerson100

Posted by nnickerson100 5 years ago Report

i would love to see more of it. actuly why not make some vore of pico or chico in animation form? after all you could take some editing softwhere and use voice lines from em and probly splice something together with it

[ Reply ]