Archive > dolnamker > Blog > vore roleplay [Report]
dolnamker

vore roleplay

Posted by dolnamker 5 years ago

i know i have posted this before but i kinda um lost my log in stuff
so ill be posting it again but now more extendedwith characters i would play a list of my likings and some scenarios i wnat to try

My character:
his name is Dan he is 25 years old. He is a human male with: deep blue eyes like lapis lazuli he has pretty long beige hair combed back a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio he has a skinny, tall but slightly muscular build and he weighs 150 lbs. and is 6.0 feet tall.

I would like to do several kinds of scenarios with you each one listed down below:
1. Pred and prey meet each other at a big party both knowing the host they talk for a bit and after a while they decide to seek a calmer place and end up upstairs having some sexual fun before one of them decides to make his lifetime desire to end up in someone come true (any kind of vore)
2. A student that loves his teacher too much and stalks him in the locker room but gets caught and then the student punches himself by giving himself to his teacher (any kind of vore)
3. A guy who is an enormous pervert and is in love with his friend’s ass traps his friend in a bathroom to finally get a piece of it (anal vore)
4. Two friends drunken at a party then one of them opens his disarm to be used as a sex toy (any kind of vore)
5. A civilian that tries to get punished by the police agent by confessing for several idiotic things (any kind of vore)
6. Someone decides It would be funny to lay himself between several sex toys he even placed a price tag on him he then gets bought by a pervert to be used as a toy and eventually stay in his/her body. (any kind of vore)
7. Two friends one has an enormous crush on the other he then forces the friend to let him sexually pleasure him/her before he ends up inside that friend (any kind of vore)
8. Two friends at a haunted house as they think they will die one of them takes his change to get his dream come true forcing his friend to let him pleasure his/her cock before he crawls in before hearing the haunted house was just a prank (cock vore)
Discord: Dolnamker#0263
thats all for now
Comment on vore roleplay

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please