Archive > BSGreyM > Blog > Two Years of Sap in the Grass [Report]
BSGreyM

Two Years of Sap in the Grass

Posted by BSGreyM 5 years ago

So, I got a message in my email from Tumblr that Sap in the Grass started two years ago. Two years. For whatever reason it felt like I spent maybe a month on this, but it really has been on my mind for this long. I was going back and reading it again from beginning to present and I got reinspired to force myself to make time to add pages. The next day my computer stopped working.

I bought a new one, I've got most of my files and programs back up and running, but I also spent this time doing what I love doing: rewriting the scripts I've finished. Honestly, I need need need to finish the current chapter up quickly so I can get into the next chapter, because I think it will be interesting but it will also be one of those lame drama-focused chapters.

That's why I wanted to ask again, what do you guys like? My followers on this site, though Eka's has had an ebb and flow of regular users over these two years, are my most consistent and engaged audience. I want to hear what you guys want from me. I'm going to keep doing Sap in the Grass, and when there's just not enough vore in the story I'll keep doing side stories or other pictures to keep things fun for everyone. But, if you guys had any other requests, what would they be? These last two years wouldn't have been nearly as fun without you guys, and I want to make sure I thank you for that.

Love you all, also some of you are welcome to stay in my fridge for later,
Radish/Sap/BSGreyM
Comment on Two Years of Sap in the Grass

Comments
Combat

Posted by Combat 5 years ago Report

More Sap in the Grass would be amazing.

[ Reply ]

OrcaVoreIsBestVore

Posted by OrcaVoreIsBestVore 5 years ago Report

Honestly, I don't care too much about the vore. I just think Sap is really cute and deserves more good friends.

[ Reply ]

Bigfatpiggy

Posted by Bigfatpiggy 5 years ago Report

Sap needs to have some awesome stuff happen for her. Vore is nice too, but frankly I think we've all just kinda fallen in love with her and want to see her happy.

[ Reply ]

walkingbyself

Posted by walkingbyself 5 years ago Report

I'd love to see more of Sap. With Sap surrounded by friends who aren't jerks or are at least somewhat aware that she is a predator and don't freak out about it.

[ Reply ]

OrcaVoreIsBestVore

Posted by OrcaVoreIsBestVore 5 years ago Report

"walkingbyself" wrote:
I'd love to see more of Sap. With Sap surrounded by friends who aren't jerks or are at least somewhat aware that she is a predator and don't freak out about it.

Exactly! I volunteer one of my characters to at least give Sap a hug.

[ Reply ]

AeonRaptor

Posted by AeonRaptor 5 years ago Report

I agree with the above comments. I hope these friends she larps with don’t have a secret bias of her being a snake or anything. It’d be nice for them to just be cool with her.

[ Reply ]

ShadowDM

Posted by ShadowDM 5 years ago Report

I agree with the others. I want Sap to have friends. I like the larp team too.
Would be good to see some mistaken identity vore too. Similar to the first. Possibly with Sap remaining unaware of the fact.

[ Reply ]

Frazone

Posted by Frazone 5 years ago Report

I too also like Sap, and want to know where are the rest of her kind, why is she alone with a bunch of prey species, why are they in this weird midal ground between being super scared of her, but not willing to do anything about it?

[ Reply ]

Kasra

Posted by Kasra 5 years ago Report

Honestly, I just enjoy the story! Vore's good, of course, Sap's gotta eat, but it's an aspect of a story rather than the sole focus.

[ Reply ]